I just LOVE Thanksgiving. The food, family, friends, wine (let’s be honest) … it just doesn’t get much better!
My husband and I are staying in New York this year, so we’ll most likely spend the day with friends or even hanging out just the two of us. I’m okay with either, as long as our day involves lots of food and wine. Are you seeing a pattern here?
I love putting up festive holiday decorations and lighting a seasonally-scented candle to get me in the spirit. Right now I’m in love with these Thanksgiving items I found while perusing the internet last night.
- Paper Source Grateful Wreath Kit. This kit includes everything you need to create a beautiful wreath. Get your friends and family involved by asking them to share what they’re thankful for on the leaves.
- Oak Leaf Cutting Board. Perfect for serving cheese and other appetizers. Plus, it’s on sale for just $7.19!
- Sonoma Life + Style Fall Festival Jar Candle. This candle has a delicious scent of sweet, slow-baked apples and fresh ground cinnamon that smells like fall in a jar!
- Threshold 3-Pack Fall Recipes Kitchen Towel Set. These pretty towels would make a lovely hostess gift.
- World Market Turkey Oval Platter. I love dishes meant just for the holiday at hand, and this cute platter is no exception. Plates, bowls, and other accessories are available, too, if you want to go all out!
- Luigi Bormioli 1 Liter Wine Bottle. Decant your two-buck Chuck or other cheap wine into this pretty bottle.
- Glory Haus ‘Thankful’ Fair Trade Burlap Banner. Hang this cute banner over your fireplace or along the front of your buffet table.
- Signature Housewares ‘Pie Slices’ Pie Pan. This pie pan has a cheeky take on how large your pie slice should be!
- Cocktails for the Holidays Book. Every good party benefits from a cocktail or two.
- Primitives ‘Wine Can Make Me Care About Football’ Wine Bottle Tag. This cute tag was made for me!
- Primitives ‘Gobble ‘Til You Wobble’ Apron. So cute, and it would make a fun hostess gift.
- Choosing Sides Cookbook. The sides are my favorite part of the meal, and this book has recipes for Thanksgiving and beyond.
- Paper Source Felt Leaf Garland. This colorful garland would as just look pretty running down your table as it would hanging on your wall.
- World Market ‘Be Thankful’ Cocktail Napkins. Avoid rings on your tables with these cute cocktail napkins.
- Grasslands Road Pumpkin Place Card Holder. Put everyone in their place (ha!) with these cute pumpkins!
- Nordic Ware Acorn Cakelet Pan. Make the cutest cakes around with this fun pan!
- Giving Thanks Guest Book. This gorgeous book holds all of your favorite holiday memories.
- Barbuzzo ‘Relatives’ Stainless Steel Flask. Thankfully, my family is pretty low key, and I actually enjoy hanging out with them, but it never hurts to be prepared!
How are you getting ready for Thanksgiving?
I’m linking up with these link parties, as well as Work It Wednesday, I Heart Naptime, Flaunt It Friday, Fabulous Friday, Say G’Day, Saturday Sparks, Much Ado About Monday, Tutorials & Tips, Lou Lou Girls, Inspire Me Tuesday, The Scoop, Tweak It Tuesday, Wine’d Down Wednesday, Create & Share, and Inspire Me Please.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).