Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Best of the Weekend is a link party that’s all about inspiration and friendship.
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FOUR of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link:
Kitchen organizing – a hanging basket that has changed my life! from Grandma’s House DIY
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- Life in Full Bloom Printable from Lady & Laura Kate
- Paleo Strawberry Coconut Thumbprint Cookies from Strength & Sunshine
- DIY Graffiti Kitchen Island from My Daily She for Lolly Jane
- Carrot Coconut Glazed Bread from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Outdoor Portable Bar Cart from The Interior Frugalista
- Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes from Table for Seven
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Psst … if you link back to Best of the Weekend in your post or elsewhere on your blog (it’s not required, but thank you if you do!), please code the link as “nofollow” or use our button which is already coded properly. Google is penalizing link party hosts if link backs are not coded correctly. Here’s a guide to adding a “nofollow” link attribute if you need help. Thank you so much!
Ready to party? Link up below, and then make sure to share to love by visiting a few of the other posts!