Happy Friday, everyone! Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
I’m in a bit of a hurry today, so I’m keeping it short. 🙂 Thank you so much for stopping by … have a great weekend!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FIVE of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Features Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link:
Updated Corner Shelf from My Love 2 Create … you have to see the before photo! What a fun change!
- Parisian Flair on a Budget from Over the Apple Tree
- Grilled Corn, Tomato, and Arugula Salad with Feta from Three Kids and a Fish
- DIY Washi Tape Magnets from Engineer Mommy
- Star Bath Bombs from Totally the Bomb
- Loaded Pierogi from Cooking with Carlee
- Butterfly Birthday Party Invitation in a Box from DIY Inspired
Thanks to everyone that linked up last week! These were my favorites: Were you featured? Make sure to grab a button.
Ready to party?