Happy Friday, everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by Best of the Weekend.
This has been a busy week, and I’m looking forward to heading to the beach tomorrow. Yay! There’s nothing I’ve loved more this summer than lazy days with my toes spent in the sand. It’s definitely an escape from the hectic city. What are your weekend plans?
Let’s get to the party!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FIVE of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Features Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link:
4 Reasons to Collect Vintage Silverware from Dancing Dog Cabin … if only I had a little more room in my tiny kitchen!
- Roasted Buffalo Chickpeas from Meatloaf and Melodrama
- IKEA Rast Hack from Dandelion Patina
- Lemon Cheesecake Zucchini Muffins from Best of Long Island and Central Florida
- Teach Grandchildren About Photography from Grandma Ideas
- Cannellini Bean & Sun Dried Tomato Dip from Living the Gourmet
- Fudgy S’Mores Pie from The Kitchen Is My Playground
Were you featured? Make sure to grab a button.
Ready to party?