Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Did you have a good week? Mine was very busy.
I got a much needed haircut, went to a birthday dinner, worked a lot, and even went to see an old favorite band play last night. I’ve been taking it easy today, and this weekend I’ll be playing catch up.
What are you up to this weekend?
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL SIX of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Features Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Last week’s most viewed link: Cream Cheese and Carrot Cupcakes from Homegrown & Healthy … don’t they look delicious?
- Brighten up a cold winter day with this gorgeous Citrus Salad from Spoonful of Flavor.
- These Fried Plantains with Aji Amarillo Aioli from Soulful Necessities look like a wonderful snack or party idea.
- Give a cat lover this adorable Kitty Cat Trio from Our Peaceful Planet.
- I love the unique flavors in this Curried Vegetable Pizza from Dizzy, Busy & Hungry.
- This Meyer Lemon Simple Syrup from This Silly Girl’s Life is the perfect cocktail component.
Were you featured? Make sure to grab a button.
Are you ready to party? Link up your posts!