Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
I hope you had a great week. Mine flew by. My husband and I are headed to the beach tomorrow, probably for the last time this year. I can’t wait, but I’m also looking forward to breaking out my boots and sweaters once the weather cools off!
On to the party …
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FIVE of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Features Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link:
How to Stage a House to Sell from Run to Radiance … lots of great tips!
- A Simple Reading Spot from Dukes & Duchesses
- Caramel Macchiato Mini Tarts from Bargain Briana
- DIY Book Pumpkin from H2O Bungalow
- Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Cookies from Parent Pretty
- Halloween Spider Web Wreath from A Houseful of Handmade
- Spicy Carrot Refrigerator Pickles from A Dish of Daily Life
Were you featured? Make sure to grab a button.
Ready to party?