Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
How was your week? I’ve been recovering from a cold. Thankfully, I’m starting to feel better, and I hope it’s my only one of the season. On the plus side, hanging out on my couch meant lots of quality movie watching time this week! 😉
Let’s get to the party!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FIVE of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Features Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link:
How to Make a Large Vintage Centerpiece Box from I Should Be Mopping the Floor … what a cool way to make a statement on your table!
- Homemade Vanilla Extract from Rose Bakes
- Let It Snow Ornament from Fantabulosity
- 15 Pretty Ways to Finish Pie Crusts from The Gracious Wife
- Farmhouse Thanksgiving Tablescape from Lady & Laura Kate
- Spiced Sweet Potato Bundt Cake with Orange Glaze from Only Taste Matters
- Just Being Lazy from My Kentucky Living
Were you featured? Make sure to grab a button.
Ready to party?