Happy New Year and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
I am slowly easing myself back into the flow of things after the last couple weeks. It always takes me a while to return to a normal routine after the craziness of the holidays. Are you the same way? Hopefully, next week is more productive than this one has been.
Anyway, let’s get to our first party of the year!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FIVE of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link:
Tummy Healing Soup for One from Strength & Sunshine … Doesn’t that look wonderful?
- Rustic Wooden Christmas Stocking from Live Laugh Rowe
- Healthy Egg White Scramble from All She Cooks
- How to Make Mason Jar Pedestal Vases from Dandelion Patina
- Curried Broccoli Cheese Soup from Girl Raised in the South
- DIY Beaded Tassel Necklace from Curly Crafty Mom
- Hazelnut Crumb Coffee Cake from Sweet & Savory by Shinee
- Father’s Day Wine Bag from Sadie Seasongoods
- Grilled Corn, Tomato, and Arugula Salad with Feta from Three Kids and a Fish
- Embellished Onesies from Over the Apple Tree
- Roasted Tomato Goat Cheese Pizza from Just Us Four
- Tin Cup Succulent Dish Garden from Atta Girl Says
- Citrus Salad from Spoonful of Flavor
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party?