Happy Friday, friends. Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
How was your week? As I write this, we are in the middle of another snow storm, although I don’t think this one will amount to too much. It’s very pretty though … a veritable winter wonderland! 😉
Anyway, let’s get to the party!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FIVE of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link:
Build a Snowman Kit from My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings … such a cute idea!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! Here are my favorites (clockwise from upper left):
- Veggie Lasagna Freezer Meal from All She Cooks
- Hugs and Kisses Valentine’s Day Printable from Home. Made. Interest.
- Valentine Brownies from Live Laugh Rowe
- Empire Desk in Midnight Blue from Patina Paradise
- Frozen Whipped Cream Hearts from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Quick and Easy Valentine’s Day Sign from Decor by the Seashore
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party?