Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
There are only two and a half weeks until my move to Dallas … and I have so much to do! It’s definitely crunch time, and most of my plans over the next couple weeks are moving related. I’m still hoping to squeeze fun NYC stuff (this week I walked The High Line) in between all the packing though.
Anyway, let’s get to the party!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FIVE of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link: Spring Is in the Air from Finding Grace Interiors … I love the beautiful centerpiece she created!
- How to Start a Vegetable Garden from The Seasoned Homemaker
- Crunchy Mango Salad with Avocado Cilantro Dressing from Pancake Warriors
- DIY Plug-In Sconces from My Love 2 Create
- Brown Sugar Glazed Roasted Carrots from I Dig Pinterest
- Easy Vintage Flower Collage from A Houseful of Handmade
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from A Home to Grow Old In
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party?