Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Thank you so much for stopping by. I had so much fun checking out everyone’s posts last week … it was seriously inspiring. I can’t wait to see what you link up this week!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL SIX of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Features Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link: Reese’s Fudge Easter Bunnies from Hungry Happenings … how cute are these? Plus, they only take two ingredients to make!
My features: I love all-natural bath and beauty products, especially ones I can make myself. There were some really great ideas linked up last week that I can’t wait to try! (clockwise from upper left; the center is last)
- DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub from Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Whipped Cinnamon Vanilla Body Butter from A Cultivated Nest
- Moisturizing Body Butter from Pink When
- Zesty Vanilla Rose Soap from Simply Stacie
- DIY Aromatherapy Eye Mask from Living Chic on the Cheap
- Homemade Bath Salts from Life Anchored
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil Shower Melts from This Roller Coaster Called Life
Were you featured? Make sure to grab a button.
Are you ready to party? Link up your posts!