Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. This has been a crazy week, and next week looks like it’s going to be even crazier! I’m trying to be proactive and work ahead, but all I want to do is get cozy on my couch and have a movie marathon … ha ha.
Anyway, I can’t wait to see what you link up this week!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL SIX of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Features Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link:
Easy Lemon Bars from The Rebel Chick … these look amazing! I love a good lemon bar, and this looks like a great recipe!
- Paper Tulip Bouquet with Chocolates from Frog Prince Paperie
- The Best Damn Sangria from Hairspray and High Heels
- No-Roll Soft and Puffy Sugar Cookies from Five Heart Home
- Easy Tape Manicure from The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Pistachio and Honey Parfait from Kleinworth & Co.
Were you featured? Make sure to grab a button.
Are you ready to party? Link up your posts!