It’s birthday week here at Hello Little Home, and what would a birthday be without a wishlist?
I love making a birthday wishlist every year. It’s mostly just for fun, and maybe to give my husband an idea or two. 😉
This year, my list is heavily influenced by spring, which currently seems like it’s never going to arrive! So I’m dreaming of bright colors and sandals, plus a few crafting and cooking things that will keep me happy indoors in the meantime!
Here’s what’s on my birthday wishlist this year:
- Jumpsuit: I’d love to finally find the perfect romper! This Diane von Furstenberg ‘Purdette’ Romper is adorable and would look great dressed up or down this summer. I also really like this cozy, yet chic and super-flattering Loveappella Short Sleeve Wrap Top Jumpsuit.
- Jeans: My sister wore a pair of these Loft Modern Skinny Jeans while visiting me last week, and now I’m coveting a pair for myself!
- Jacket: It’s so cold here still, and I’m dying to wear some spring clothes. This Loft Chambray Blazer would look amazing with my favorite white jeans.
- Exercise Gear: Next year’s birthday is a milestone one, and I want to get fit before it arrives. This Trina Turk Recreation Top, Trina Turk Recreation Capri Pants (how cute is that pattern?!?), and Nike ‘Air Pegasus 31’ Running Shoes would give me a little extra motivation to get off my butt!
- Dress: I love the back of this Loft Cutout Linen Dress, which would be perfect for a hot New York summer. Plus, it would look just as cute for work (add a lightweight sweater) as it does for casual weekends.
- Tops: When planning my spring wardrobe, my purchases tend to revolve around what works with my white jeans (see jacket above). This Loft Boho Lace Top and Geometric Eyelet Blouse both fit the bill.
- Shoes: These Loft Braided T-Strap Sandals and Snake Print Slip-On Sneakers would also look great with white jeans or with shorts this summer.
- Jewelry: This Robyn Rhodes Agate Spear Cuff and Gorjana ‘Chloe’ Heart Stud Earrings were in my latest Rocksbox, and I don’t want to send them back! They’d make a great present to myself, right?!? (BTW … don’t forget that you can one month of Rocksbox FREE with code hellolittlehomexoxo).
- Phone Case: My case has a cracked corner, so it’s time for an upgrade. I love this Sonix ‘Rosé All Day’ iPhone Case. That is a message I can get behind!
- Bags: Now that spring is here, I’m ready to ditch my black bags. I’m torn between the classic Dooney & Bouke Montecito Serena, fun Dooney & Bourke Claremont Multi Chevron Dover (would look great with white jeans, right?), and this cute Halogen Crossbody Bag.
- Crafts: My craft space is overflowing, but I still want to add a few things to my stash. This Stay Focused Pouch is perfect for holding odds and ends, this Paper to Petal book is super inspiring, and I want to adorn my apartment with fringe using this Martha Stewart Fringe Cutter Tool. Finally, I’ve been wanting a Silhouette Cameo for a while now, and I think this is my year!
- Cooking: My kitchen is also overflowing, but I’d make room for a few special items! I’d love to upgrade my chef’s knife and this Bob Kramer Essential Collection Chef’s Knives by Zwilling J.A. Henckels gets awesome reviews. A Silpat Mat (or two) would step up my baking game and this GEFU Spiralfix Spiral Cutter would make cooking healthy meals a snap. The Forest Feast is filled with delicious recipes and beautiful pictures, and after checking out Izakaya: Japanese Bar Food from the library and testing a few recipes, I want my own copy!
What’s your favorite thing on my list?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.