How is it possible that Thanksgiving is next week?!? Next is Christmas, and I am not prepared for that at all!
My family has always kept our holidays fairly casual. Although I love the idea of getting glammed up for the big day, stretchy jeans and a cozy sweater are pretty much the best after a few (too many) rounds of holiday treats.
This year, I’m planning a casual Thanksgiving outfit that is comfortable, yet festive and fun!
- Banana Republic Side Zip V-Neck Pullover. My ideal sweater: slightly oversized, but still flattering, with a cool zipper detail.
- David & Young Plaid Square Scarf. Flatter your face and add a festive touch to your outfit with an inexpensive scarf.
- Bauble Bar Freeway Ear Cuff Set. This simple ear cuff is a fun way to try a new trend.
- Bauble Bar Crystal Mason Ring. Just try to get this ring off my finger once I put it on!
- Alex and Ani Bangle Set. Push up the sweater’s sleeves to show off this fun bangle set.
- Dooney & Bourke Saffiano Zip Zip Satchel. Any Thanksgiving outfit requires a classic bag that will carry you into Black Friday.
- Joe’s Flawless Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans. These eggplant-colored jeans are surprisingly versatile and perfect for the holidays. Plus, they’re stretchy, so go for seconds!
- Bussola ‘Sadie’ Suede Boots. A great classic boot with details that keep it from being boring.
- Maybelline Expert Wear ‘The Nudes’ Eyeshadow Palette. I’m obsessed with this palette that will carry me through the holidays at an insanely inexpensive price.
- Kate Spade New York Supercalifragilipstick in Decadent Berry. Kate Spade has her own lipstick, and the name and shade(s) couldn’t be cuter!
How do you celebrate the holidays … dressy or casual?
I’m linking up with Be.You.Tiful, Random Wednesday, What I Wore, Your Whims Wednesday, Friday’s Fab Favorites, Monday Mingle, Monday Morning Gossip, How I Fall, More Pieces of Me, On the Daily Express, Let It Shine, and I Feel Pretty.