This is exactly the time of year that I start to think spring is never going to come … know what I mean? One thing that always brightens my mood on a dreary day is a fun outfit.
Today, I’m sharing some cheery winter style ideas that will help you get through the cold days ahead!
I’m ready for spring big time! The weather yesterday was cold and wet, and all I could think about were the warmer days ahead. It’s going to be a while until they get here though.
In the meantime, I’ve got some cheery winter style ideas that help us face these cold days:
- Add a bright pop of color to your outfit. This always cheers me up!
- Choose a fun shape, like a swingy top or flirty hemline.
- Go quirky. Look for fun details, like flower appliques or nods to vintage style.
- Wear stripes. You can’t be in a bad mood while wearing stripes, right?
- Have fun with texture. A furry coat makes bundling up more enjoyable.
- Put a little kick in your step with a great pair of shoes.
- Look for items with a fun message. You’ll smile every time you see it!
Here are my cheery winter style faves (these are affiliate links):
- Lush ‘Lauren’ Long Sleeve Shift Dress: I have a dress that’s very similar to this one, and it always makes me happy when I wear it!
- Bauble Bar ‘Cannes’ Drops: gorgeous color + fun tassels = a match made in heaven.
- ModCloth Freestyle Wrap Scarf: I love the bright, cheery color, plus it looks so cozy!
- ModCloth ‘Savor the Date’ Cardigan: how sweet are those pretty flowers?
- NIC+ZOE ‘4-Way’ Convertible Long Sleeve Cardigan: this colorful cardigan is the perfect way to add a pop of color to any dress, plus the 4-way wrap design is super versatile.
- Street Level Reversible Crossbody Tote and Wristlet: I love the pretty colors this bag comes in!
- ModCloth ‘Rainy Route’ Boots: cute boots make facing these wintry-mix days so much easier.
- Trotters ‘Larule’ Tall Boots: pair these awesome boots (love the zipper!) with fleece-lined tights and you’ll be able to wear your favorite dresses all winter long. They also come in a wide-calf version.
- The Limited Suede Hobo Bag: brighten up your day with this colorful bag! Bonus: all full-priced items are buy 1, get 1 50% off right now at The Limited (through 2/26).
- Donna Morgan Print Jersey Wrap Dress: pair this dress with a bright cardigan and a pair of knee-high boots for a warm, yet stylish work outfit.
- Mod Cloth ‘The Sound and the Flury’ Coat: I’m a little obsessed with this fuzzy coat, plus it’s 30% off right now!
- 7 For All Mankind ‘The Ankle Skinny’ Jean: how cute are these bright blue jeans? The best part is that the color works year round!
- The Limited Piped Tunic Top: this top has the perfect amount of swing. Pair it with skinny pants and booties for an easy outfit. Bonus: all full-priced items are buy 1, get 1 50% off right now at The Limited (through 2/26).
- Kate Spade New York ‘Petit Four’ Scarf: a scarf covered in pastries is guaranteed to brighten your day!
- ModCloth ‘Baby Got Book’ Tote: this tote is sure to make you and everyone who sees it smile!
- ModCloth ‘Tude for Thought’ Boots: these kicky boots will give you a little swagger!
- Paige Denim ‘Los Feliz’ Leather Trim Skinny Pants: pretty much the perfect skinny pants, these are great for work or more casual outfits.
- The Limited Convertible Gem and Tassel Necklace: the two layers of this necklace separate, so you get two necklaces for the price of one! Bonus: all full-priced items are buy 1, get 1 50% off right now at The Limited (through 2/26).
Do you have any cheery winter styles ideas for facing cold weather days?
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking a link, I may receive at small commission (at no additional cost to you). You purchase helps support the free content offered on Hello Little Home. Thank you!