The weatherman is finally promising warmer temps this week … yay!
Unfortunately, with that relatively balmy weather comes the promise of rain. Ugh. Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike rain?
One thing that gets me through soggy, frizzy-haired, rainy days is something cute to wear. A sleek coat, fun printed umbrella, and bright rain boots all go a long way toward improving my pouty mood.
I’m in the market for a new pair of rain boots, and while browsing online, I found tons of cute women’s rain gear. Check out my roundup below … there’s something for everyone!
Do you need help maintaining a positive outlook on a rainy days? This cute women’s rain gear will go a long way toward improving your mood!
- ModCloth ‘Here I Amble’ Coat
- ShedRain Lips Print Bubble Umbrella
- Caslon Three-Quarter Sleeve Drawstring Dress
- Bauble Bar Sundial Chain Bib
- Target Women’s Classic Knee High Rain Boots (comes in a bunch of cute colors + black, too!)
- DKNY ‘Meghan’ Zip Detail Trench
- Towne by London Fog Polka Dot Trench Raincoat
- French Connection Fit and Flare Anorak
- BB Dakota ‘Hop, Skip, and a Jump’ Raincoat
- ModCloth ‘Cumulus Cutie’ Umbrella
- Hunter ‘Moustache’ Bubble Umbrella
- Filson Umbrella
- ShedRain Polka Dot Trim Wood Stick Umbrella
- Target Floral Rain Boots
- Joules Blue Stripe Rain Boots
- Burberry ‘Clemence’ Rain Boots
- Chooka ‘Classical Dot’ Rain Boots
- Kamik ‘Poppies’ Floral Rain Boots (also in blue)
- Joules Textured Welly Rain Boots
Want more options? Here are a few of my favorite places to shop for women’s rain gear:
- Nordstrom: my fave department store has a great selection of boots and rain coats.
- Zappos: of course, Zappos has a great selection of rain boots, but make sure to check out the rain coats while you’re there, too!
- Target: find the cutest selection of rain boots , plus tons of umbrellas here.
- Specialty Stores: don’t forget specialty retailers like ModCloth or Tulle. They have a smaller selection, but you’ll find unique pieces you wouldn’t elsewhere.
Do you enjoy rainy days or dislike them as much as I do?