These Easy Egg and Black Bean Tacos with Spicy Sriracha Mayo are a delicious vegetarian breakfast recipe that also makes a quick weeknight dinner!
If you’re looking for a unique breakfast or tasty weeknight meal, this is it. These Easy Egg and Black Bean Tacos with Spicy Sriracha Mayo are one of my favorite recipes, and I know you’re going to love them, too!
These delicious tacos are simple to make, and the sriracha sauce is a fun, spicy twist. These Easy Egg and Black Bean Tacos with Spicy Sriracha Mayo are so fast that you’ll have dinner on the table in well under half an hour.
Make these tacos for dinner tonight!
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained but not rinsed
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz. feta, crumbled
- 8 small flour or corn tortillas
- salt and Pepper
- Mix mayonnaise and sriracha together. Set aside.
- Combine black beans, cumin, chili powder, oregano, and salt to taste.
- Microwave beans until hot, about 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Season eggs with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to pan and scramble. Remove from heat.
- Heat tortillas in a hot, dry frying pan or in a microwave, until warm and flexible.
- Top tortillas with eggs and beans.
- Drizzle with the sriracha mayo and sprinkle with feta.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
These Easy Egg and Black Bean Tacos with Spicy Sriracha Mayo are simple to customize to taste. Try topping them with sliced avocado, diced tomatoes, or a vinaigrette-dressed carrot cabbage slaw. The sriracha mayo can also be used other ways … try it as a zesty sandwich spread!