Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers … the perfect recipe for serving at your next party or enjoying as a tasty snack. You won’t be able to stop at one!
Remember those Mini Bell Pepper Nachos that I made a couple months ago? Yum. They were so delicious!
Well, when I made the nachos, I only used half the package of peppers. I used the rest of the peppers to make these Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers, and I’ve been keeping the recipe to myself all this time.
These petite peppers are perfect party fair. Seriously delicious, plus cute and colorful, they are irresistible. I challenge you to eat just one!
The filling gets stuffed in the pepper halves, topped with crunchy panko breadcrumbs, and then baked. So simple!
If you’re making this stuffed pepper recipe for a party, stuff the peppers ahead of time, then refrigerate them. Right before popping them in the oven, add the panko. It may take a few more minutes to bake the Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers, but they will be just as delicious, and you’ll be able to spend more time with your guests.
- nonstick spray
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 lb. mini bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1/3 cup panko
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray, then top with peppers.
- Mix together cream cheese, feta, garlic, and dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill pepper halves with cream cheese mixture.
- Combine panko and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle stuffed peppers with panko.
- Bake stuffed peppers for 10 minutes or until hot and panko is lightly browned.
- Serve peppers immediately. Enjoy!
Serve your Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers on a pretty tray to make your presentation even more colorful. I love this ikat tray I got at Target a couple years ago, but this Ikat Dot Tray (affiliate link) would be a good substitute!
I’m linking up with I Heart Naptime.