Happy Friday! How has your week been treating you?
I’m writing this post on Thursday afternoon, and tonight I’m headed out to listen to music at the House of Vans (you know, the shoemaker) in Brooklyn. Which means that I will be hanging out with a bunch of skaters that are much, MUCH younger than me. Should be interesting!
I still need to pick out an outfit that doesn’t make me look ancient, so I’m going to head right into the links this week! Here we go:
Get clean from the inside out! Henry Happened has 14 Easy, Natural Ways to Detox Daily.
These Apricot Pistachio Squares from Smitten Kitchen sound different and delicious.
I love this Simple, Inexpensive Makeover via Emily Henderson. My bedroom needs some soothing artwork, too!
Make this easy Five Ingredient Simple Green Pasta Salad from Pinch of Yum tonight!
The Beauty Department’s Confetti Liner just might be the cutest party look ever.
I can’t wait to try this Avocado Tortellini Salad from Erica’s Recipes. It looks SO good!
This Stamped Clay Bowl from Woods of Bell Trees is so pretty, and it looks easy to make, too.
Keepin’ It Kind has 5 Tips for Achieving the Perfect Salad, and I want a bit of every salad pictured … yum!
Do you know a Facebook Addict? Here’s How to Save Your Facebook Memories via Irresistible Pets. Great gift idea!
Cheese lovers: the Egg Farm shared a recipe for Baked Fontina that looks amazing.
Save at these sales:
- Target: save $10 when you spend $50 on regular-priced clothing (valid through 8/9).
- Nordstrom: shop sleepwear for campus ready styles just in time for back-to-school. Free shipping and returns.
- Kohl’s: take 15% off site wide with code SAVE15 OR take 20% off with your Kohl’s Charge and code SHOPIT20 (both valid through 8/17).
- The Limited: shop all their great deals! Take $30 Off All Full-Priced Pants & Denim (through 8/10), B1G1 Free ALL Full-Priced Tops & Sweaters (through 8/13), or take 40% off Jewelry & Accessories (through 8/15).
- Alex and Ani: shop the Bangle of the Month and get $5 off the Seahorse Bangle with code SEAHORSE.
- SwimSpot: save 25% on regular price designer swimwear with code SUMMERSTYLE (through 8/17). Plus get free shipping when you spend $75+.
- Bauble Bar: shop Monthly Musts and get up to 50% Off featured jewelry!
- Walmart: shop clothing, electronics, and more on Rollback!
- Alternative Apparel: take $25 off any order of $150+ with code SUMMER25.
- Puma: shop the sale and get good stuff and great prices!
- Julep: join Maven and score $160+ of beauty in your first 3 boxes. The first box is free, and then it’s just $19.99/mo.
- Design Within Reach: save 15% on select sofas, sectionals, armchairs, sleepers, recliners, occasional tables, and rugs during the Living Room Sale (through 8/29).
- World Market: save up to 50% on living room furniture.
- Sur La Table: shop the Grilling & Outdoor Sale and save up to 75%.
- Home Decorators Collection: take 20%, plus get free shipping on select decor and all lighting (ends 8/11).
- Poppin: enjoy 20-60% off select products (until 8/31).
- Art.com: save 25% on all orders of art, prints, posters, fine art, decorative, and more wiht code ART2014 (through 8/31).
- NOVICA: save up to 15% on all masks (through 8/10).
- Amazon: save up to 70% on arts, crafts, and sewing supplies … perfect for back to school!
- Craftsy: shop the Dog Days of Summer Sale and save up to 50% on all classes!
- Paper Source: take 30% off select summer products while supplies last
- Living Social: get 15% off sitewide with code AUG15OFF (through 8/11).
- Groupon: take 10% off home goods with promo code HOME10 (through 8/10).
Pretty flowers on the High Line (an outtake from yesterday’s post).
Kick off the weekend with a Pomegranate Daiquiri (via Amuse Your Bouche). Cheers!
What are your weekend plans?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!