This week was craaazy! My head is still spinning from my Meredith Vieira Show appearance. Here’s a clip if you missed it. I’m last (at about the 4:06 mark).
I attempted to replicate my hairdo from the show today, and I need a little practice. If only I had access to my own personal hairstylist every day!
There was some other excitement this week, but nothing as interesting as the show. Let’s just say I’m ready for a relaxing weekend!
Before the weekend arrives though I have a bonus post for you! Look for it a little later today. It’s a delicious Mexican recipe and perfect for the weekend. Get your margaritas ready!
Here are my favorite links from the week:
Make these Easy Homemade Cronuts from refrigerated crescent dough (via A Beautiful Mess)!
Goji Berries are something I should probably eat more of, and Hello Natural came to the rescue with a roundup of 17 Superfood Recipes with Goji Berries.
This slideshow of 70’s Knitting Patterns from Collectors Weekly is highly amusing.
Think you can’t arrange flowers? Check out this simple and charming 60 Second Bouquet from Paper & Stitch.
Perfect for cool fall days: Cauliflower, Kale, and Chickpea Curry Pot from The First Mess.
Sparkle & Chemistry has 8 Tips to Help You Style Your Bookcase Like a Pro. The results are gorgeous!
This Boy’s Bedroom designed by Honey & Fitz is fun and full of color!
Orange Crush soda is a guilty pleasure that I don’t indulge in very often. Are you a fan, too? Then don’t miss The Pioneer Woman’s Orange Crush Cake.
While we are talking guilty pleasures, I must mention Rice-a-Roni! My husband brought home a box a while ago, and it was de-lish! This Homemade Rice Pilaf from Val So Cal looks similar, but much (much) healthier.
Sign me up: Healthy Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bars via Pinch of Yum!
Kick your Rice Krispie treats up a notch and make these Loaded Peanut Butter Crispy Treats from Tater Tots & Jello.
Are you a fan of The Mindy Project? If so, you’ll want these Mindy and Danny Paperdolls (via Vulture).
I love chocolate and enjoy traveling … a rarity, right? Well, check out this Chocolate Lovers Travel Guide infographic from Love Home Swap.
If you are a cookbook lover, add Kitchen Art & Letters to your New York vacation itinerary! They had pretty much every cookbook I’d ever heard of, plus many more!
Save on your weekend shopping:
- Target: save up to 75% on Clearance Items + save more with free Printable Grocery Coupons!
- Kohl’s: take $10 off your $50 Dana Buchman Apparel purchase with code DANA10 (through 10/4)!
- Nordstrom: shop Fall Lingerie and get free shipping/returns. Plus, now through October 26, for every bra purchased online from a participating brand, Nordstrom and that brand will donate $2 to the Young Survival Coalition, a nonprofit supporting young women with breast cancer.
- Amazon: save on Trick or Treat Favorites!
- Best Buy: shop laptops starting at $199, plus get free shipping (through 10/5)!
- Walgreens: take 40% off Photo Cards with code FALLCARD40! Perfect for Halloween invites or you uber-prepared holiday peeps!
- C. Wonder: a Picture is Worth $1000 from C. Wonder! Upload a picture of yourself with the hashtag #CWonderDenim for your chance to win 1 of 3 prizes!
- Forever 21: take 20% off skirts with code F21SKT20 (through 10/4).
- Need Supply Co.: shop new Fall Markdowns for Women and Men! Plus, get free U.S. shipping on $75+.
- The Limited: has a couple great sales! Shop the Fall Sweater Event – all full-priced sweaters are buy 1, get 1 Free (!) + 30% Off Full Priced Items, excludes select styles (through 10/8)!
- Alternative Apparel: take 25% off all orders over $150 with code 25OFF150 (through 10/5).
- Swimspot: planning a vacation? Save $15 when you spend $75 on regularly priced swimwear with coupon JUMPOFF15 (through 10/13).
- Zappos: get free next business day shipping on all apparel!
Alex and Ani: shop the Bangles of the Month! Get $5 Off the Skeleton Key Bangle + $5 off the Blush Bohemian Jewel Wrap with code UNLOCK!
- Bauble Bar: shop the new October Monthly Musts !
- philosophy: take 20% off Fragrances with code scented!
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: Halloween is just around the corner! Shop for spooky sweets, terrifying toys, and Halloween gift sets!
- Harry & David: take 15% off $75 sitewide with code ACCESS15. Limited Time Only!
- World Market: has a few great deals! Save up to 50% on all bedroom furniture + save up to 50% on all rugs at during the Rug Caravan Sale! Use code SAVEBIG10 to save an additional 10% on both sales and anything else!
- Novica: take 10% off select Peruvian jewelry (through 10/5).
- Sur La Table: save up to 65% during the Anniversary Sale + All-Clad Cookware is under $100 and ships free for a limited time!
- M & J Trimming: take $5 off orders $25+ with code HALLOWEEN201! Get everything you need for great costumes and decorations!
- Paper Source: save 30% instantly on Holiday Cards for a limited time!
- Moo: all new-to-Moo customers get 15% off flyers during October!
- Living Social: save 15% sitewide with code OCTSAVE15 (through 10/4).
- Groupon: shop Dealiversary Days and save on top sellers from their First 3 Years (through 10/5)!
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere! Celebrate with an Apple Cider Moscow Mule (via Sugar and Charm). Cheers!
Do you have any fun weekend plans?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).