Hey, friends! Thanks for stopping by today!
I’m back with another Hello, Friday! Link Roundup … it’s been a while. I love doing these posts, but they tend to be the first thing to go when I’m busy! 😉
I’ve been settling in here in Dallas. My husband’s new job has him traveling 4 out of 5 weekdays, so I won’t lie, it has been a little lonely. Still, I’m enjoying it so far, and I love exploring the city. I’m trying to get motivated to finish unpacking the remaining boxes … the struggle is real!
Keep reading for some of my Dallas pics + my favorite links from the week!
Dealey Plaza with the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge in the Background
My skin has been driving me crazy since we moved to Dallas … this Raw Honey Face Wash from Hello Glow looks like just the thing to soothe my sensitive combination skin.
Rosé season is here, and I cannot wait to make this Rosé Lemonade from Camille Styles.
My New Hood
Make a DIY Skirt for Summer … Flamingo Toes has rounded up some really cute patterns.
Just looking at the pictures of these Spicy Chipotle Chilaquiles (3 Ways) from Kitchen Treaty has me hungry!
Just discovered this sculpture garden at the Dallas Art Museum and fell in love … so peaceful!
This DIY Fiber Art Wall Hanging from A Beautiful Mess is super cool.
I’m hoping rhubarb will be easier to find in Texas than it was in NYC, because these Rhubarb Bars from Garnish with Lemon look amazing.
A new, much needed haircut + I’m on Snapchat … follow me @hellolittlehome!
I love this sweet, charming Baby Girl’s Nursery from The Pursuit of Style.
Mmm … Chipotle Sweet Potato Noodle Salad with Roasted Corn from Pinch of Yum … must try this!
Stunning mural in Shreveport (I tagged along on Joel’s business trip) … check out the size!
It doesn’t get much cuter than this Sunflower Cake from I Am Baker.
These DIY Paper Cake Placecards from By Dawn Nicole are so cute and perfect for all your summer parties.
Parking Lot Sunset … Somewhere between Shreveport and Dallas
Did you check out my Veggie Stuffed Chiles Rellenos recipe? The post also has links to 40 Cinco de Mayo recipes for you to check out!
These DIY Dyed Wooden Beads from The Crafted Life are so pretty and unique. They’d make a gorgeous summer necklace!
A Cup of Jo asks, Would You Call Someone a Girl Boss?
The sidewalks in Dallas are pretty awesome!
This Braised Potato Salad with White Beans from Naturally Ella looks so tasty.
Decorate your home with these 50 Free Vintage Leaf Prints that Remodelaholic rounded up.
Looking for the perfect Mother’s Day card? This Embroidered Photo Card from Sum of Their Stories is so sweet.
Beers at Lee Harvey’s
Planning to do some weekend shopping? Save during these sales (affiliate links):
- Target: save on clothing, shoes, and accessories for the whole family. Spend $50 and save $10, or spend $75 and save $15 (through 4/30)! Check out my Cute Spring Outfits post if you need some shopping inspiration!
- Nordstrom: save 25% on Select Top Brand Styles for Women, Men, Kids & Home through May 2 only! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Kohls: take 15% off your order of $100+ with code CATCH15OFF! Cardholders, take 30% off with RAIN30 (through 4/30)!
- The Limited: take 40% Off Full Price Items – including New Arrivals – plus, take an extra 50% off sale items! Through 5/1.
- Alex and Ani: get a Free Chain Station Charm from ALEX AND ANI! Buy any Necklace & add a Charm for Free!
- Forever 21: save an extra 30% off sale items with code SPRING30! Valid 4/27-5/1.
- World Market: shop the Friends & Family Sale and get an extra 30% off + 10% off food/drink + Free Shipping on $200+ with code FFWORLD!
- Sur La Table: save 20% off 1 item with code SPRINGBBQ (some exclusions may apply)! Hurry, offer ends 5/15.
- Starbucks: save up to 30% on Drinkware! Great items under $25! No code needed. While supplies last.
- Shutterfly: take $10 off orders of $10 or more with code OURFAVORITES! Valid 4/29-5/1 only. Check out my Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts post for my Shutterlfly favorites!
- Michaels: take 40% Off Any One Regular Price Item with code 4MOM42416T (through 4/30).
- Living Social: today only! Celebrate Mom + save 15% off sitewide with code FORMOM (4/29 12:00am ET through 4/29 11:59pm PT). Max savings $20; Restrictions apply.
- Bluehost: are you a blogger or would you like to become one? Bluehost (the blog hosting company I use and recommend) is holding their semi-annual sale! Save big on hosting, professional service, themes, and more!
Vietnamese Tacos from Nammi at the Dallas Farmers Market … seriously to die for!
Cheers to the weekend! Why not celebrate with a Watermelon Mint Margarita from Gold & Bloom?
What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun?