Happy Friday, everyone! Thanks for stopping by today.
It’s been a while since I’ve done a Friday link roundup, but I’m back with some great posts today. I’m also sharing my holiday apartment tour. I really had fun decorating this year, and I hope you enjoy the photos!
My husband and I are spending today walking up 5th Avenue and taking in all the holiday window displays. So I should have some fun photos to share next week.
I can’t wait to try this Carrot Tarte Tatin with Whipped Feta from Figs and Pigs.
These Faux Jadeite Ornaments from Yesterday on Tuesday are so pretty. Personalize one and give it as a gift.
Make these Spicy-Korean Style Roasted Walnuts from MJ and Hungryman for a last minute party snack.
My petite tree is wrapped in my Origami Lucky Star Garland. I placed my DIY Christmas Village at the foot of the tree this year and used some fake snow instead of a tree skirt.
The year’s almost up! Clementine Creative has some great ideas for Recycling Your 2014 Calendar.
This Salted Dark Chocolate Bourbon Fudge from The Kitchen Is My Playground looks truly decadent.
Shopgirl’s DIY Felt Gingerbread Man makes an adorable gift tag or ornament.
Make this Cherry Almond Coffee Cake from Joy Love Food for a festive holiday breakfast.
Nellie Bellie’s African Peanut Soup looks like the perfect cold weather treat.
These DIY Birch Bark Angel Wings from Chic California are such a unique holiday decoration.
Remember my Mini Silver and Gold Peace Wreath? I ended up making three versions, all with different sayings, and hung them on our front door. I love how it looks!
Learn How to Take a Totally Awesome Photo with tips from The Vintage Sheet … think side pony tails, ugly sweaters, and head tilts!
Create a DIY Feather Tree with the Speckled Fawn’s help.
Pop this delicious Vegan Spinach and Mushroom Quiche from Veganosity in the oven while you open your presents, and you’ll have a delicious Christmas breakfast.
My DIY Vintage-Inspired Shadow Box is over by my books and camera collection.
I made a simple leaf garland to hang in front of the TV (just cut out a ton of leaf shapes, fold in half to shape, and then use a glue gun to attach to string). That mouse has been around since my childhood, and he comes out every Christmas!
Don’t wait for it to snow! Make these Indoor Snowballs from Sew Can Do.
Wit Wisdom and Food has a great post with everything you need to Throw Your Own Gingerbread House Decorating Party.
Want to skip the baking? Then try Woods of Bell Trees’ Easy Gingerbread House Alternative.
Finish up your last minute holiday shopping with awesome deals and shipping offers!
- Target: Need last-minute gifts? There’s still time! With free store pickup, you can order by
5pm on 12/24 and have gifts in the St. Nick of time! Plus, get a Target REDcard and save 5% on everything you buy!
- Amazon: get a free gift box and free 1-day shipping on gift cards. Still ran out of time? Give an e-gift card!
- Nordstrom: get FREE Delivery by Christmas Eve until December 21st (and on selected items ordered by noon EST on December 23)!
- Kohl’s: take 15% off sitewide with code JOLLY15 or take 20% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY (through 12/24)!
- Henri Bendel: the entire site is on sale! Take 20% off sitewide, 25% off $150+, or 30% off$250+ on full price items. Plus get free shipping!
- C. Wonder: shop holiday savings … get 50% Off (ends 12/25)!
- The Limited: take 50% off all full price items, plus 40% off all sale items, including the Scandal Collection (through 12/20)!
- NYDJ: spend $150+ and receive FREE 2nd Day Shipping (through 12/22).
- ModCloth: save 50% on 100’s of seasonal items (ends 12/30).
- Zappos: order before 1pm PST on 12/23 for FREE Guaranteed Delivery by Christmas!
- Puma: shop the Semi Annual Sale and save up to 50% off + get Free Shipping (some exclusions apply)!
- philosophy: it’s a flash sale! Take 40% off SITEWIDE (some exclusions apply) with code ‘flash’ (valid 12/19 from 10am to 3pm EST only) + get an Amazing Grace gift with a $35+ purchase using code ‘amaze’ (12/19 only)!
- The Honest Company: skip the mall and give a gift bundle instead!
- Design Within Reach: shop the Winter Sale and save 15 – 40% on select items while supplies last. We’re talking Tolex + Thonet chairs + much more!
- Home Decorators Collection: save $30 on orders $150+ (ends 12/21).
- NOVICA: it’s a Flash Sale! Save up to 50% on select gifts (ends today, 12/19, at 11:59 PM)!
- Harry & David: get FREE shipping sitewide and guaranteed delivery by Christmas with code SHIPDAY (through 12/19). Missed the cutoff for free shipping? Get flat rate /guaranteed shipping by Christmas for only $9.95 with code STAR (12/20 – 12/22) or for $19.95 with code STAR (12/23/14 until 10AM ONLY).
- Groupon: gift a great experience instantly!
- Living Social: save 20% on last minute gifts with the code INSTANT20 (through 12/22; max discount $20). Plus, schedule a deal to be gifted on any date or send it immediately with Living Social’s easy digital delivery options!
I love to change the message on my DIY Chalkboard with the seasons!
Finally, how about a holiday cocktail? This Cranberry Mojito from A Simple Pantry looks like just the thing. Cheers!
What are you up to this weekend? Any fun holiday plans?
P.S. Check out last year’s holiday apartment tour.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).