As much as I enjoy exploring the amazing city I live in and hanging out with friends, I truly love spending time at home. A little quiet time in my apartment reading, cooking, or crafting helps me to relax and recharge. Do you know what I mean?
Given my love of home, I thought it would be fun to put together a gift guide full of things that can be enjoyed at home (or nearby in the case of the sled). There’s a little something for everyone!
- Fun Phone Charger. Jonathan Adler’s Universal Smart Phone Dock is a cheeky desk accessory for someone who is always glued to their phone.
- Reminder of a Favorite Place. My husband, who misses our former hometown of San Francisco, would love this beautiful San Francisco Seriograph by Hero Design. Similar prints are available for Brooklyn, Chicago, and Philadelphia, too.
- Recipe Collection. Any cook will adore this lovely Recipe Box from Rifle Paper Company. It comes with 12 letterpressed dividers and 24 recipe cards. Personalize it by including your favorite recipe on one of the cards!
- Feast for Fido. Don’t forget to pamper your pooch! Your pet will jump for joy over this Bow WOW Sampler Tray which contains over 1.5lbs of all-natural dog treats.
- Game for the Family. Bring everyone together with an old-fashioned board game. Pass the Pigs is one of my favorites. Instead of rolling dice, you roll a pair of pigs and gain or lose points based on their landing position. It’s guaranteed to make everyone laugh!
- Winter Classic. Treat the kids (actual or at-heart) to a beautiful, handmade Toboggan from Mountain Boy Sledworks. My sister and I had a similar toboggan as kids. It was always fun to see how many friends could squeeze on, and how many we lost on our way down the hill!
- Cup of Coffee. Your favorite coffee fiend will love the Starbucks Coffee Weekender, which includes a package of Espresso Roast whole bean coffee, a stainless steel Bodum coffee press, and an 8-week digital subscription to The New York Times.
- The Perfect Pan. A Le Creuset French Oven is the stuff cooks dream of. Although pricey, it will last a lifetime, guaranteeing you a lot of good meals!
- Heirloom Popper. The Healthy Popcorn Popper from Jacob Bromwell is a gift the whole family will enjoy. It can be used on the stove or over an open fire and requires no oil (feel free to add butter before serving though!). The popper has a great story, too: it’s made by the oldest kitchenware manufacturer in the US; it’s in its 190th year of production; and it has maintained its original design since it was introduced in the early 1800s. I love that!
- Fit for a Foodie. This Sea Salt Gift Set is a unique present for someone who appreciates the finer things. It combines fancy Maldon Sea Salt (a favorite of mine – perfect for salted caramel) and a beautiful, handcrafted Olivewood Salt Keeper which has a magnetic swivel lid that allows for one-handed access.
- Fun Frame. Share a favorite photo from an important event in a sweet frame, like Kate Spade’s ‘Pierrepont Place Spots’ Frame. Your mom or grandmother will treasure it.
- Pride of Place. A Custom Stamp Gift Box is the ideal gift for a loved one who has just made a big move. It includes a self-inking stamper, a black ink cartridge, and a gift certificate that allows the recipient to customize the stamp plate with their new address.
- Satisfy a Sweet Tooth. Candy lovers will go crazy for the 1980’s Time Capsule from Dylan’s Candy Bar. This tower of treats is filled with everything from Airheads to Big League Chew. Throw in a few pics from back in the day to make things really fun! Time Capsules are also available for the 1920’s, 1950’s, and 1960’s.
- Swedish Treat. The baker in your life will love this 6 Piece Rosette and Timbale Set (throw in the Cookie Mix, too). Timbales are a traditional Swedish treat made by dipping a hot rosette iron into a batter and then frying the batter on the rosette. The result is a beautifully shaped cookie that is delicious served hot with powdered sugar. Yum!
Have you finished your holiday shopping? Who is the trickiest person on your list?
P.S. Come back tomorrow for a giveaway from Novica!