Getting organized is a lot easier when you have the right tools. You don’t have to spend a lot either – my favorite organizers for jewelry and accessories all came from the Container Store, Target, or the thrift store.
- When I organized my jewelry, I used a large bulletin board to hold most of my necklaces. I found mine at a thrift store, removed the frame, and covered the board in fabric. This Natural Rococo Cork Board from the Container Store is also a great option. If you want to get fancy, just break out a can of your favorite color spray paint!
- I love these Acrylic Bracelet Stands so much that I have both sizes. The taller stand can also hold short necklaces. Perfect for a tight areas, these stands do not take up a lot of visual space.
- This Acrylic Jewelry Tree (it even has little branches!) is great for holding all of your necklaces. It’s tall and narrow (helpful for small shelves) and has a convenient little tray on the bottom for rings.
- Don’t limit yourself only to organizers meant for jewelry! I love to re-purpose dishes and trays that weren’t meant for jewelry at all, like little sterling silver bowls. The bowls are a dime a dozen at the thrift store, are perfect for holding lip gloss, rings, and watches, and add such a pretty, vintage touch.
- My closet is tiinnnyyyy! That’s why I love this Clear Handbag File from Target. It holds 8 purses in a narrow space (even more if you double up).
- Scarves are so hard to store, which is why this 10-Scarf Hanger from the Container Store is such a lifesaver. I have two, and all of my scarves are neatly organized, and most importantly, I can see each scarf at a glance. I’m a firm believer that if you can see it, then you’ll wear it more often.
- I carry this Target Cosmetics Bag Valet when traveling. It folds up small, holds a lot, and hangs up when you get to your destination. I store earrings and rings in the top section, bracelets and jewelry in the middle part, and toiletries in the lower section. Avoid tangles by placing anything delicate in a small fabric bag or zip lock before you put it in the case.
- This Porcelain Hand Organizers are so cute! I don’t have a ton of rings, but if I did, this stand would be on my shopping list. It can be used to hold short necklaces, too.
- A box to hold small items, such as rings and earrings, or delicate jewelry is a must. I use my mom’s old jewelry box. It holds such great memories for me; I remember sneaking into her room as a kid to try things on. This Light Blue Box (similar) would be perfect if you are going for that Tiffany effect!
So, what do you think? Can you see yourself using any of these items?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).