I have a major sweet tooth, and one dessert I can never pass up is cheesecake. It’s just so rich and creamy. Yum!
The weather here in NYC is already way too hot and humid for me to turn on my oven. So I decided to make a cheesecake that didn’t require any cooking.
My No Bake Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Tart is the perfect summertime treat!
This no bake cheesecake is so delicious, and it’s super easy to prepare, too!
You’ll start by making a simple graham cracker crust and then pressing it into a tart pan. Make sure to use one with a removable ring … your life will be much easier come serving time.
The cheesecake filling only requires 4 ingredients, and it’s wonderfully light and sweet. The only part of this dessert that requires any patience is chilling the filling … it’s definitely worth the wait though!
- 12 graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8-oz.) packages neufchâtel cheese, or cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 lemon
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- Combine graham crackers, butter, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Press crust firmly into a tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Refrigerate crust while you prepare the filling.
- Combine heavy cream and powdered sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form, then transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- In same bowl (no need to clean), mix neufchâtel cheese until completely smooth.
- Zest lemon and then mince zest.
- Juice lemon, then add zest and juice to cream cheese. Mix well.
- Gently fold in whipped cream, 1/3 at a time, until completely incorporated.
- Remove graham cracker crust from refrigerator. Top with filling.
- Refrigerate tart until filling is completely chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Hull and slice strawberries.
- Arrange strawberries around edge of tart and then fill the center with blueberries. Reserve any extra berries for serving.
- Cut tart into wedges and serve with leftover berries. Enjoy!
I’m linking up with I Heart Naptime.