Birthday week continues! Today, I’m sharing a fun and fresh Pink and Orange Floral Birthday Party Theme. Keep reading for all the details!
Bright pink and orange is one of my favorite color combinations. It’s fun, fresh, and a little unexpected.
My birthday this year was a milestone one, and I would have loved to have a big party. With everything involved in moving, it just wasn’t possible though. Don’t worry … I still had a great birthday! 🙂
If I had thrown a fete, I would have loved to have gone with this Pink and Orange Floral Birthday Party Theme. Isn’t it fun?
The inspiration for this party plan was the giant pink paper flowers below. I am seriously in love with these beauties! The 15-inch flowers come in a kit and are made from tissue paper. All you need to do is pull the layers apart … so easy and pretty.
- Large Paper Flowers – I want to surround myself with these gorgeous flowers! Use them as a backdrop for your food table or group them to create a photo booth wall.
- Gold Dipped Muslin Bags – fill these pretty bags with party favors or put one at each place setting to hold a yummy treat.
- Wildflower Wrapping Paper – I’m obsessed with this paper … it is so fun! Use it to create vibrant table runner, cut strips to dress up water bottles or glasses, hang it for a table backdrop, and more!
- Footed Glass Canisters – fill these containers with delicious treats!
- Fujifilm Instax Camera – create instant photos with this awesome camera that’s perfect for a photo booth! Make sure to stock up on lots of film, too.
- Watercolor Cheers Custom Cocktail Napkins – commemorate a special birthday with custom cocktail napkins. Paper Source has tons of color options to choose from, including pink and orange to fit the theme, as well as lots of different styles, too.
- Kate Spade Two of a Kind Gold Dot Cocktail Shaker – shake up a custom cocktail (might I suggest my Raspberry French 75?) in this gorgeous shaker! Of course, you’ll need the matching jigger, as well.
- Celebrate Watercolor Party Invitation – an email invite is fine sometimes, but for a special occasion, why not splurge on pretty custom invitations? I love this affordable option from Paper Source. The pink script and orange envelope fit the theme perfectly!
- Kate Spade Well Wishes Guest Book – a beautiful guest book is a lovely keepsake that the guest of honor will always cherish.
- Push-Pop Confetti – get a few of these fun confetti poppers and make it rain the most colorful confetti you’ve ever seen!
- Gold Sparkler Candles – birthday cake is even more festive when topped with sparklers!
- Acrylic Cupcake Stand – I love this acrylic stand! It would be perfect for so many occasions. Use these adorable Paper Flower Picks to top your cupcakes or as a cocktail garnish.
- Paper Straws – colorful paper straws are an inexpensive way to pull together a theme. Get a mix of Hot Pink Straws and Orange Straws for this party.
- Paper Flowers – this is the smaller version of the paper flowers that inspired this Pink and Orange Floral Birthday Party Theme. Place them in a Kate Spade Hampton Street Rose Bowl to decorate your table or scatter them throughout the party for a fun pop of color.
- Antique Gold Votive Cups – scatter these beautiful votive holders throughout the party for glowing ambiance.
- Gold Foil Wildflower Thank You Cards – stock up on these coordinating thank you notes for after the party.
- Square Gold Dessert Plates – if you’re hosting a casual party, then keep clean up easy with the pretty gold paper plates.
I hope you were inspired by this Pink and Orange Floral Birthday Party Theme. And of course, it would work for lots of other occasions, too!
What is your favorite way to celebrate your birthday?
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking one of these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. You purchase helps support the free content on Hello Little Home. Thank you!