This post is sponsored by Stella Cheese. All opinions are my own.
Celebrate tasty autumnal flavors with my crave-worthy Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza!
This post contains affiliate links.
As much as I enjoy a night out, sometimes a quiet evening at home is the best! Once the weather turns cool, there’s nothing I like more than getting cozy under a blanket and watching a great movie.
When it comes to movie night, my husband and I definitely have our favorites flicks. We’ve watched Sideways too many times to count. If we’re in the mood for action, we’ll watch something in The Hunger Games series. I also love Waitress and Hairspray, although I might have to convince Joel to watch those movies!
The other thing that makes a great movie night is amazing food. Sure, popcorn is always welcome, but I like to make the occasion special by cooking something extra delicious. This Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza is the perfect choice!
This pizza is so delicious, and it’s filled with all those fall flavors I’ve been craving lately! I started by roasting cauliflower and butternut squash with fresh rosemary. Then, I sauteed baby kale with a little garlic and red pepper flakes … yum!
Have you tried Stella® cheeses? They produce a wide range of products (everything from ricotta to fontina and so much more) using techniques that combine old world craftsmanship with a rich dairy heritage dating back to 1923 … love that!
Asiago is the perfect cheese for this Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza. It complements the roasted vegetables and adds a ton of flavor!
After topping the pizza with vegetables, I added another layer of cheese, and popped the pizza into a hot oven. It only takes about 15 minutes to bake, and then it’s time to enjoy your Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza … and maybe a movie, too!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 oz. baby kale or spinach
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded Stella Asiago cheese, divided
- 1/4 cups chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, squash, rosemary, 1 tbsp. olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread veggies on baking sheet.
- Bake vegetables for 20 minutes or until browned, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- While vegetables are roasting, combine 2 tsp. olive oil, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and garlic in a medium saute pan.
- Heat over medium and cook until garlic is fragrant.
- Add kale to pan and cook, stirring constantly, until wilted.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Press pizza dough into a 10 x 15-inch baking pan (or similar).
- Brush crust with olive oil.
- Cover crust with 1 cup cheese.
- Top cheese with kale, then roasted vegetables, then kalamata olives.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of Asiago over pizza.
- Bake pizza for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is browned.
- Sprinkle remaining teaspoon of rosemary over pizza.
- Cut pizza into pieces and serve immediately.
If you pizza crust doesn't want to stretch across the pan, let it rest for a few minutes. Continue the stretching and resting process until the dough covers the pan.
Try topping this Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza with your favorite roasted veggies. Brussels sprouts would be amazing and would work well with the butternut squash and cauliflower. Have fun creating your perfect pizza!
What is your favorite flick for a movie night in?