One of the things I like most about my doctor is that his office is located around the corner from The Shops at Columbus Circle. I had an appointment earlier this week, so I decided to do a little window shopping at C. Wonder, one of my favorite stores.
Shopping at C. Wonder is such a fun, happy experience! It is positively bursting at the seams with color and pattern. You can find everything from clothes to home goods there – it would be the perfect place to take a big chunk out of your holiday shopping list.
After visiting my local store, I decided to do a little virtual window shopping, so I could share some of my favorite items with you!
- These ceramic Safari Animal Coasters are bright and unique. They would be great accent to any coffee table.
- How adorable is this Polka Dot Cake Stand? In the store, three were stacked on top of each other. It looked like the perfect way to serve cupcakes!
- I am so in love with this Bamboo Salad Server Set. Gold and bamboo are great on their own, but together they are super glam.
- For the perfect Mid-Century Modern touch, you can beat this Golden Highball Glasses Set. They are also available in double old-fashioned size and few other patterns (perfect to mix and match).
- Store your pocket change in this cheeky Piggy Bank!
- Polka dots are so cheery, especially in orange. These Dot Print Dinner Napkins will brighten up your table this winter.
- This Greek Key Handle Tray and Stand would make the perfect bar cart in a small apartment.
- I think this City Bike needs to be part of my life. It also comes in hot pink!
- C. Wonder is a great place to buy personalized gifts like this large Lucite Monogram Letter, which would look great on a desk or dresser.
- This Embroidered Chain Geo Pillow Cover would look great in a classic or trendy home, but why not throw caution to the wind and perk up your couch with this Needlepoint Leopard Pillow Cover?
- This pretty Silk Heart Print Shirt would be a sweet addition to your wardrobe.
- If you are looking for a classic cardigan that will go with everything, then C. Wonder’s Signature Mid-Length Cardigan is it.
- These French Bulldog Stud Earrings are so cute! They’re perfect for a dog-lover or anyone who appreciates a clever take on the classic stud.
- C. Wonder’s Black Stretch Skinny Jean are a wardrobe staple that would look sharp with sneakers or heels.
- This Printed Stripe Continental Zip Wallet is one of my favorite finds. The animal print and stripes are such a unique combination.
- Fool everyone’s eye with this Quilted Leather French Bulldog Stud Saddlebag – the studs are mini French bulldogs!
- I think I found my perfect bootie – the Buckled Suede Moto Boot. As much as I like heels, the shorter height on these boots is much more walkable.
- Finally, why wear just one bracelet, when you can throw an arm party with the Screw Stud Bangle, the Pave Dome Pyramid Stud Cuff, and the Chain Spike Bracelet?
Do you have any favorites from my picks? What store is your happy place?