How is it possible that Christmas is next week? This holiday season (not to mention the whole year) is flying by.
Are you still searching for a few inexpensive gifts? Here are a few stocking stuffers for her that any woman would love to receive!
- Letter to My Future Self. This cute book holds 12 fold-and-mail style letters, each bearing a prompt to inspire self-reflection. Once written, the letters can be sealed with the stickers included and postdated.
- BP Flip Mittens. Keep her fingers free for texting with these sweet mittens (other colors/patterns available, too).
- Emi-Jay Hair Ties. Any lady would appreciate a stocking stuffed with these colorful ties.
- NYX Eyeshadow Palette. Pick a palette to match style: Smokey, Natural, or Adorable. Grab one of these inexpensive kits for yourself, too!
- Tri-Coastal Design ‘Lil Hearts’ Makeup Case. This sweet case is almost too cute to share.
- Cargo ‘Meet in Paris’ Mini Lip Gloss Kit. Keep her lips moisturized in shades ranging from neutral champagne to dramatic berry.
- SO 2-pack Cheetah Print Slipper Socks. Every woman needs a pair of these extra-cuddly socks. Make sure to get a set for yourself, too!
- Wreck This Journal. This illustrated book features a subversive collection of prompts, asking readers to muster up their best mistake and mess-making abilities and to fill the pages of the book (or destroy them). It’s the perfect gift for any creative!
- Flight 001 ‘Pop Icons’ Luggage Tags. Any frequent flyer, or even first time traveler, will appreciate this cheeky tags with the sayings “Drink Through the Turbulence” and “If Found, and You’re Cute, Give Me a Call”.
- Tasha Leopard Large Bun Shaper. This cute hair tool will guarantee great hair all winter, plus it comes in two colors for light and dark hair.
- ‘Whispering Leaves’ Earrings. These petite sterling silver earrings are handcrafted by an artisan from Thailand.
- Baggu Nylon Tote. She’ll use this colorful tote – available in 7 colors/patterns – nonstop.
- The Guerilla Art Kit. From the quick exercises, such as leaving books for strangers and chalking quotes on the sidewalk, to the more involved projects, like making a “wish tree,” guerilla gardening, or creating her stencils, this book has everything she need to put her message out into the world!
- Apt. 9 Mini Tri-Fold Wallet. This petite wallet, which comes in 5 patterns/colors, is big enough to hold all the essentials.
- Apt. 9 Twill Pashmina. Wrap her up in this cozy and colorful scarf (available in 7 colors).
- Top Shop Faceted Stone Ring. Add a little bling to her stocking with this unusual ring.
- Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Hot Cocoa Mix. What could be better on a cold day than hot cocoa flavored with vanilla and a dash of cinnamon?
- Ciaté ‘Tree Trinket’ Paint Pot. This pretty polish comes in 6 sparkly colors, plus she can hang up the ornament after she removes the paint!
- Julep In Good Hands Set. Keep her hands looking beautiful this winter with a Julep’s Oxygen Nail Treatment and Rock Star Hand Crème.
Have you conquered your shopping list? Any last gifts to buy?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).