Treat your family to this amazing Mushroom, Kale, and Cheddar Quiche … it’s the perfect recipe for Easter, brunch, or any meal!
Learn how to make this decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Bread Pudding! It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day or anytime you’re craving a sweet treat!
Wake up this amazing Mediterranean Strata with Olives, Sundried Tomatoes, and Feta. It’s the perfect recipe for brunch or any meal!
I’m heading to Green Bay to visit my sister and niece today for a long weekend. I’ve been looking forward to this for months, and it’s finally here!
I love traveling, even if it isn’t to a tropical destination. It’s just so nice to have a change of pace and get away for a little. I even enjoy flying, although I waited to long to pick my seat and got stuck with the dreaded center seat on one flight. Lesson learned!
This week has been a little crazy. I wasn’t able to keep up with my favorite blogs very well, so there are fewer links than normal this week. Everything I did pin though seemed to have a distinct theme: brunch!
If you like brunch as much as I do, you’ll love these inspirational ideas:
This Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding from Sweet Southern Blue looks seriously delicious, and it’s a great twist on a brunch classic.
For something savory (always my fave), try making Smothered Two-Cheese Grits with Caramelized Onions and Garlic Kale from Blue Apron.
Treat your guest to a beautiful Spring Fruit Salad with Honey Vinaigrette from Cooking & Beer.
Wash everything down with a healthy Blueberry Smoothie from Krafts & Kiddos.
Don’t forget to set a pretty table! Woods of Bell Trees has a tutorial for making a Tea Tin Vase. Fill it with your favorite flowers.
Save on your shopping this weekend with these sales:
- Target: save 15% when you spend $75 on Home for Kids and Baby, PLUS save 10% on Kid’s Outerwear with code TGTKIDS10 (valid through 5/24).
- Walmart: save big during the Summer of Savings Event!
- Best Buy: save on laptops starting at $249.99 + free shipping!
- The Limited: ends today (5/16)! get 40% off shorts, crops, pants, and skirts PLUS buy 1, get 1 FREE on all full-priced tops and sweaters PLUS buy 1, get 1 50% off jewelry.
- Julep: if you’ve been considering a subscription, this is the time to do it! Get a limited edition Summer Brights welcome box that includes 3 beautiful, bright nail colors, a lip gloss, and the kajal eyeline (my favorite) – an $80 value – for free when you sign up to become a Maven!
- Philosophy: ends today (5/16)! Spend $60 and get a free mystery gift worth $77 with code mystery60.
- Forever 21: buy 3, get 2 Free on all Jewelry (valid through 5/18). This is an awesome deal at one of my fave places to buy jewelry!
- Dorothy Perkins: take 25% off full price items with code DPFW25 (valid through 5/18).
- Alternative Apparel: shop the Friends & Family Sale and take 30% off any purchase with code FRIENDLY (valid through 5/18).
- NYDJ: receive a free Ombre Scarf with any $200 purchase (valid through 5/19).
- AHAlife: get 15% off + FREE Shipping on all orders with code AHA15 (valid through 5/31), PLUS refer a friend and receive a $20 merchandise credit (for every friend you refer) if their first purchase exceeds $100!
- FabFitFun VIP: become a VIP and save $5 off the summer box with code SUMMER5! Here’s a sneak peek at one of the items you’ll receive (a $95 value)!
- ChicNova: save 25% on all chiffon shirts. I’m eying a few of these pretty shirts myself!
- Juice Beauty: take 20% off your purchase during the Spring Sales Event with code SPRINGSALE (valid through 5/18).
- Paper Source: get free shipping on Custom Printing Orders over $50 (ends 5/26). Perfect for graduations and weddings!
- Michaels: take 40% off any 1 regular price item with code TQGR653T35HM (valid through 5/17). Plus, get free shipping when you spend $50+.
- Hancock Fabrics: save up to 50% on outdoor fabrics and up to 40% on seersucker and more (valid through 5/21).
- Design Within Reach: shop the Annual Outdoor Sale and save 15% on select outdoor furniture, lighting, and accessories!
- Living Social: take 15% off sitewide with code 15OFFMAY (valid through 5/18).
- Groupon: get 15% off any Top Travel Picks of the Week with code TOP15 (valid through 5/16).
Finally, what would brunch be without a great cocktail? I cannot wait to try this Ginger Honey Bellini recipe from Cu-rio! Cheers to a great weekend!
What are you up to this weekend? Do you have any vacation plans for this summer?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).
Happy Friday, everyone! Did you survive the week? About halfway through, I was struck down by a nasty cold. I’m not sure where it came from, but I sure hope it passes quickly.
Since I’m feeling a little under the weather, I plan to take it easy this weekend. I wouldn’t mind if someone invited me to a decadent brunch though! Here’s what I hope they’d make for me:
I’m on a bit of a pumpkin kick lately, so my friends would start things off with these Pumpkin Donut Muffins.
Caramel and chai tea are two of my favorites things, and anything that combines the two is sure to be a hit! So, we’d wash the muffins down with steamy mugs of Caramel Chai.
I like a balance of sweet and savory for brunch, so my friends would also serve these Ranchero Breakfast Tostadas alongside the pancakes.
When it comes to breakfast / brunch, I’m all about the sides. I especially love potatoes, and these Rosemary Thyme Oven Fries look really good. Fiery Kale with Garlic and Olive Oil or Tomato Basil Bake would also be delicious.
Of course, brunch is not complete without a cocktail, and I definitely wouldn’t say no to a Basil Bloody Mary. It’s garnished with pepperjack cheese – hello!
If my friends wanted to get really fancy, they wouldn’t forget to decorate the table. This Autumn Apples Tablescape looks beautiful, and it wouldn’t take long to put together.
Finally, what is brunch without a cute outfit? I’d wear a cosy sweater, bright scarf, rolled cuff jeans, and fun flats.
OK, now where is my brunch invite?
Which do you prefer: a fancy brunch or a more traditional breakfast?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!