Easter is just around the corner, and I’ve rounded up over 150 vegetarian Easter recipes to inspire your menu!
Learn how to make these cute Mason Jar Easter Baskets! Then use them to decorate a holiday tablescape, give as a favor, or just brighten someone’s day!
Treat your family to this amazing Mushroom, Kale, and Cheddar Quiche … it’s the perfect recipe for Easter, brunch, or any meal!
I’m dreaming of warmer days. They can’t be too far off, right?
Last spring and summer I lived in dresses, and I’m looking forward to bringing them out of hibernation. Have you packed up your winter clothes yet? It’s just been too cold here, but it’s slowly getting warmer, so maybe I’ll throw caution to the wind and do it this weekend.
In the meantime, I did a little virtual window shopping, and I found so many cute spring dresses that I just had to share. There’s one for every occasion – from work to Easter to more casual moments. Here’s to dreaming of warmer weather!
- I love the sporty, yet flattering shape of this Indication by ECI Striped Crossover Dress. It would look so cute worn with a pair of Chucks!
- This Chaps Polka-Dot Ponte Dress is perfect work. Pair it with a cardigan or lightweight jacket.
- The unique diagonal color blocking on this Ivy & Blu Fit & Flare Dress highlights the pretty eyelet fabric.
- Ruche’s New Horizons Color Block Maxi Dress has a vintage vibe that would look amazing paired with strappy wedges.
- It’s hard to tell from this picture, but this Jessica Simpson V-Back Dress has a gorgeous cutout detail at the shoulder.
- The details on this LC Lauren Conrad Lace Pintuck Chiffon Dress are so sweet.
- I’m in love with this adorable Ruche Afternoon Stroll Tunic Dress, which I’d wear with a cardi now and to the beach later.
- You can never go wrong with a classic style, like Maggy London’s Matte Jersey Faux Wrap Dress, which has a fun graphic floral print.
- Doesn’t this Ruche Valletta Sailing Button-Up Dress look like something you’d see in The Talented Mr. Ripley? I’m picturing it with a pair of strappy leather sandals.
- This Eliza J Ponte Knit Dress has so many great details: stripes, lace-trimmed sleeves, and a shirttail hem.
- Merona’s Textured Cap Sleeve Fit and Flare Dress has a super flattering shape and lots of stripes. What can I say? I love stripes!
- Bring out your boho side with Ruche’s Canyon Trails Embroidered Dress.
- This Adrianna Papell Lace Sheath Dress is super ladylike, and the structured shape works for a lot of figures.
- More stripes! Merona’s Drawstring Shirt Dress is a great update on a classic, and that sunny color will brighten up any day.
- A pretty animal print and pleated detail make this Halogen Fit and Flare Dress stand out.
Which dress is your favorite?
P.S. Help celebrate my birthday at my Link Party! Link up all your best posts: recipes, DIYs, tips, fashion, etc… anything goes!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).