Happy Friday, friends … welcome to Best of the Weekend!
These past few weeks have been crazy, so I’m hoping the fall is a little more chill. It hasn’t been so far (ha), but it’s still early times, right?
One thing I always look forward to each week, no matter how busy, is Best of the Weekend … so let’s get to the party!
Best of the Weekend is a link party that’s all about inspiration and friendship.
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FOUR of our blogs!
I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up at Best of the Weekend. Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
BEST OF THE WEEKEND FEATURES
Last week’s most viewed link:
Slow Cooker Cabbage and Kielbasa from Brooklyn Farm Girl
Thank you to everyone who linked up to Best of the Weekend last week!
Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- Homemade Cheesy Spaghetti from Mama DJane
- Easy Twine Wrapped Acorns from Vintage, Paint and More
- Easy Dipped Pretzels for Halloween from burlap + blue
- Bohemian Braid Tutorial from Drugstore Divas
- One Bowl Healthier Banana Pumpkin Muffins from Shaken Together Life
- Soothing Lavender Eye Pillow Pattern from Little House Living
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party?
Link up below, and then make sure to share to love by visiting a few of the other posts!