Happy Friday, friends … welcome to Best of the Weekend!
There are some changes coming to Best of the Weekend. I’m sad to say that this is Cindy’s last week co-hosting BOTW. We are going to miss her so much!
That also means that Paula, Amy, and I are looking for new co-hosts. If you are a blogger and are interested in becoming a Best of the Weekend co-host, leave a comment or send me an email. I’d love to hear from you! 🙂
Okay, enough “business” talk … shall we get to the party?
Best of the Weekend is a link party that’s all about inspiration and friendship.
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FOUR of our blogs!
I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up at Best of the Weekend. Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
BEST OF THE WEEKEND FEATURES
Last week’s most viewed link:
Thanksgiving Hacks to Help You Have the Best Thanksgiving Ever from Run to Radiance
Thank you to everyone who linked up to Best of the Weekend last week!
Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- Halloween Decorating on a Limited Budget from The Red Painted Cottage
- Pumpkin Apple Coffee Cake from Annie’s Noms
- A Day in Newport, Rhode Island from Our Unschooling Journey Through Life
- Gluten-Free + Vegan Chickpea Nuggets from Strength & Sunshine
- 15 Minute Upcycled Vintage Plate Sign from My Thrift Store Addiction
- Hasselback Fried Green Tomatoes from Housewife How-To’s
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party?
Link up to Best of the Weekend below, and then make sure to share to love by visiting a few of the other posts!