Happy Friday, friends, and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Thank you so much for joining us at Best of the Weekend today and throughout year! I’m so glad you’ve shared your wonderful posts with us … I look forward to them each week.
With the holidays right around the corner, Best of the Weekend will be going on a short hiatus after this week’s party. So please link up below, then join us again on January 5th to help kick off the New Year!
Best of the Weekend is a link party that’s all about inspiration and friendship.
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FOUR of our blogs!
I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up at Best of the Weekend!
Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
BEST OF THE WEEKEND FEATURES
Last week’s most viewed link:
Skillet Chicken Cacciatore from Cooking with Curls
Thank you to everyone who linked up to Best of the Weekend last week!
Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- Shortbread Cookies – One Recipe with Four Variations from Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co.
- Holiday Gallery Wall from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Crumble Mince Pies from Annie’s Noms
- Baking Soda and Cornstarch Christmas Ornaments from Kingsbury Brook Farm
- Hot Cocoa Pancakes from Table for Seven
- DIY Farmhouse Christmas Wreath from Vintage + Paint and More!
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party? Link up to Best of the Weekend below.
And make sure to share the love by visiting a few of the other posts!