Happy New Year, friends! Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
With the New Year, comes exciting news … Katherine from Pender & Peony is joining Best of the Weekend as our new co-host! I think you are going to love her blog, which is all about embracing gracious living, just as much as I do.
Make sure to stop by Pender & Peony to check out all of her DIY tips, home décor inspirations, Southernisms, etiquette guides, healthy recipes, and personal anecdotes, and to welcome her as our new co-host!
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FOUR of our blogs!
I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up at Best of the Weekend!
Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
BEST OF THE WEEKEND FEATURES
Last week’s most viewed link:
Beef Noodle Bake from Simply Stacie
Thank you to everyone who linked up to Best of the Weekend last week! Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- 21 Day Fix Thai Carrot Curry Soup from Carrie Elle
- Coloring Page Pencil Case from Dukes & Duchesses
- Eggnog Banana Bread from Table for Seven
- Recap of the Cabin Project from Dancing Dog Cabin
- Scrambled Egg, Avocado, and Parmigiano Reggiano Bagels from I Wasn’t Expecting That
- How to Make Felt Tassels from Old Sweaters from Pillar Box Blue
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party? Link up to Best of the Weekend below.
And make sure to share the love by visiting a few of the other posts!