Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
I hope you had a wonderful week. Mine was spent traveling to Milwaukee and New Orleans. As much as I love Wisconsin, but I was ready to leave and head south … it was cold!
I’ll be happy to get home, sleep in my bed, and enjoy a quiet weekend … the best!
Anyway, should we get to the party?
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FOUR of our blogs!
I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up at Best of the Weekend!
Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
BEST OF THE WEEKEND FEATURES
Last week’s most viewed link:
Butterfinger Bliss Bars from Living on Cloud Nine
Thank you to everyone who linked up to Best of the Weekend last week! Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Patty Bars from Home Made Lovely
- Spring Mantle Done in Blue and Yellow from Vintage Paint and More
- Carrot Cake Muffins from The Kittchen
- Easy Succulent Planter from a Thrift Store Find from Refresh Living
- Instant Pot Popcorn from Cooking with Curls
- Repurposed Thrift Store Planter for Craft Paint Storage from Domestically Creative
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party? Link up to Best of the Weekend below.
And make sure to share the love by visiting a few other bloggers!