Happy Friday, friends. Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
What are you up to this weekend? I’m off to Vegas for the next four days. I’ll probably spend most of my time by the pool, but I may drop a few quarters into a machine or two … cross your fingers that I’m lucky!
Let’s get to the party …
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FOUR of our blogs!
I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up at Best of the Weekend!
Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
BEST OF THE WEEKEND FEATURES
Last week’s most viewed link:
Italian Tortellini Salad from Delightfully E Made … yum!
Thank you to everyone who linked up to Best of the Weekend last week! Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- Zucchini Noodles with Roasted Red Bell Pepper Feta Sauce from Low Carb Delish
- No Sew Curtains and How to Fake a Pinch Pleat from Lantern Lane Designs
- Poached Egg and Avocado on Sourdough Toast from Home Cooking Memories
- DIY Patio Area with Texas Lamp Posts from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Brownies from Table for Seven
- DIY Vertical Garden from The Country Chic Cottage
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party? Link up to Best of the Weekend below.
And make sure to share the love by visiting a few other bloggers!