Happy Friday, friends!
I hope you’ve had a great week. It’s been pretty quiet around here, and I can’t say I’m hating it!
Just a reminder … we are looking for a new co-host (or two!) for Best of the Weekend. If you are interested in becoming a BOTW host, please fill out this form, and we’ll get back to you when we choose out new hosts! I’d love to hear from you and am happy to answer any questions you may have.
Let’s get to the party …
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL THREE of our blogs!
I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up at Best of the Weekend!
Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
BEST OF THE WEEKEND FEATURES
Last week’s most viewed link:
Summer Simply from A Day of Small Things
Thank you to everyone who linked up to Best of the Weekend last week! Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- Michigan Cherry and Fudge Ice Cream Icebox Cake from The Kittchen
- Mid-Century Glam Living Room Reveal from The Style Safari
- Mexican Zucchini Burrito Boats from Embellishmints
- Whitewashed Geometric Dresser Makeover from Interior Frugalista
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bars from Table for Seven
- DIY Cinder Block Bench from Jennifer Perkins
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party? Link up to Best of the Weekend below.
And make sure to share the love by visiting a few other bloggers!