Happy Friday, friends!
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week? It really snuck up on me this year. Best of the Weekend will be taking next Friday off, but I hope to see you back here on the 30th!
Should we get to the party?
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL SIX of our blogs!
I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up at Best of the Weekend!
Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
BEST OF THE WEEKEND FEATURES
Last week’s most viewed link:
Homemade Chocolate Candies from Gluesticks
Thank you to everyone who linked up to Best of the Weekend last week!
Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- Best Ever Banoffee Pie from My Recipe Treasures
- Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas from Lora B
- Autumn Apple and Pear Sangria from Home Cooking Memories
- DIY Healing Salve from Wondermom Wannabe
- Decorated Thanksgiving Sugar Cookies from The Monday Box
- Upcycle Lampshades into a Rustic Christmas Tree from Pillar Box Blue
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party? Link up to Best of the Weekend below.
And make sure to share the love by visiting a few other bloggers!