Happy Friday, friends … welcome to Best of the Weekend!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were in Mexico City, and it was sooo fun. I’m still playing catch up though, and this weekend we’re heading to NYC … December is always such a busy month, isn’t it?
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL SIX of our blogs!
I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up at Best of the Weekend!
Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
BEST OF THE WEEKEND FEATURES
Last week’s most viewed link:
Christmas Decorations You Can Use Year Round from My Sweet Home Life
Thank you to everyone who linked up to Best of the Weekend last week!
Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- German Cranberry Orange Cream Tart from All That’s Jas
- DIY Fresh Christmas Wreath from Clean & Scentsible
- Roasted Garlic, Herb, and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes from Sparkle Living
- DIY Wood Sign for Christmas from Faeries & Fauna
- Gluten-Free + Vegan Matzo Ball Soup from Strength & Sunshine
- Dollar Store Snow Globe Ornaments from Our Crafty Mom
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party? Link up to Best of the Weekend below.
And make sure to share the love by visiting a few other bloggers!