Happy Friday and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Are you feeling that holiday spirit yet? I definitely am, even though the season has been a little hectic so far. My goal this weekend is to finish decorating my tree. It’s up, but only has about 5 ornaments on it. Yes, I am a very bad blogger! 😉
Have you finished your holiday decorating? Let me know so I can check it out!
Let’s get to the party …
I’d love it if you’d follow each of our link party hosts in some way!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL SIX of our blogs!
I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up at Best of the Weekend!
Just click the text below any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
BEST OF THE WEEKEND FEATURES
Last week’s most viewed link:
Christmas Plaids, Pickups, and Poinsettias from Penny’s Vintage Home
Thank you to everyone who linked up to Best of the Weekend last week!
Here are my faves (clockwise from upper left):
- DIY Christmas Village Using Scrap Wood from Anika’s DIY Life
- Mom’s Homemade Guac with Hidden Veggies from Healthy Helper
- Use a Screen Door to Display Christmas Ornaments from Fresh Vintage by Lisa S
- Eggnog Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting from Our Unschooling Journey Through Life
- Simple Christmas Decor in the Sun Room from Dabbling and Decorating
- Best Spicy Cheese Ball from The Interior Frugalista
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Ready to party? Link up to Best of the Weekend below.
And make sure to share the love by visiting a few other bloggers!