Happy Friday and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Did you have a good Thanksgiving? Mine was very quiet, which I loved! Today was, and the weekend will be, much more eventful!
Let’s get to the party!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FIVE of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Features Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link:
Nordic X-mas Tree Chalkboard by Kreative K
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies Recipe from I Dig Pinterest
- Felt Christmas Ornaments from One Creative Mommy
- Vegan Broccoli Cheese Soup from Pancake Warriors
- DIY Christmas Tree Snow Globes from White House Crafts
- Coffee Protein Smoothie from Little Miss Dexterous
- An Ancient Tray from The Boondocks Blog
Were you featured? Make sure to grab a button.
Ready to party?