Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
December is flying by, isn’t it? I still haven’t put my tree up! I really want to do it this weekend. The boxes are out, so I just need to find a free minute … or a few hours, actually. Send some positive Christmas tree vibes my way! 😉
Let’s get to the party!
When you link up to Best of the Weekend, your posts are seen on ALL FIVE of our blogs! I’ll be sharing my favorite posts on my social media accounts, and there’s also a Best of the Weekend Pinterest board, where we pin our features each week:
Not a blogger? Have fun browsing everything that’s linked up. Just click any of the thumbnail images, and you’ll be taken right to the blog of the person sharing the post.
Last week’s most viewed link:
Rustic Luxe Christmas Tree from Domestically Speaking … isn’t this tree is absolutely stunning?!?
- Hot Chocolate and Coffee Bar from Yesterday on Tuesday
- French Provincial Dining Set Makeover from Mr. Wilson & Me
- Eggnog Muffins from The Gracious Wife
- Christmas Front Porch from Postcards from the Ridge
- Pumpkin Cookies from In Good Flavor
- Free Joy to the World Printable from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Ready to party?