This post is sponsored by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Cool off on a hot summer day with these yummy Breakfast Popsicles … it’s an easy recipe that you’ll want to enjoy all summer long!
My family lives thousands of miles away from me in Wisconsin and Florida.
It’s been that way for a long time, so I’m used to it. That doesn’t make it any easier though.
That’s why I’m so excited whenever my sister and niece to visit! As soon as my sister found out I was moving to Dallas, she booked a trip. I immediately starting counting down they days until they arrived.
Knowing that I’d have visitors soon after arriving made the move easier. And I started planning some fun treats to make, too … like these yummy Breakfast Popsicles!
One thing I always do before Savanna visits is stock up on her favorite cereal. My sister and I grew up eating Cheerios every day, and I still love it today.
A bowl (especially Honey Nut Cheerios, which was my mom’s fave) instantly transports me back to my childhood.
Savanna has quite the sweet tooth, so I thought I’d surprise her with a fun morning treat. These delicious Breakfast Cereal Popsicles ended up being perfect!
These Cereal Popsciles are super easy to make, and they are actually quite wholesome. No need to tell Savanna that though!
How to Make Breakfast Popsicles
You need four simple ingredients to make these Breakfast Cereal Popsicles: Greek yogurt, honey, strawberries, and Cheerios.
These pops take minutes to make. The popsicles are layered, so you’ll start by dividing the yogurt into three bowls, each of which gets sweetened with a little honey.
Then, you’ll add strawberries to one bowl and cereal to the another. Feel free to experiment with other berries or fruit. I used Apple Cinnamon Cheerios for my pops, but any kind of cereal would work. Choose your favorite.
Vegan or Dairy Free Option: to make these Cereal Popsicles vegan or dairy free, simply use vegan Greek yogurt. For vegan pops, you’ll also want to replace the honey with maple syrup or another sweetener.
Next, you’ll layer the yogurt mixtures in your popsicle molds. Plain first, then the yogurt with the berries, followed by the cereal yogurt.
Freeze your popsicles for a few hours, and then it’s time to eat!
I couldn’t resist snacking on one before my guest arrived. Yum … so delicious!
Have fun customizing these Breakfast Popsicles to your taste. I used Greek yogurt (it’s makes the pops super creamy) sweetened with honey, but a flavored yogurt would work fine, too. You could also swap out the strawberries for your favorite fruit.
However you make them, these Breakfast Cereal Popsicles are a delicious treat that you’ll enjoy all summer long!
Breakfast Cereal Popsicles
- 1 2/3 cups Greek yogurt divided
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1/3 cup finely diced strawberries
- 2/3 cup Cheerios
- Divide yogurt into three bowls: two bowls with 2/3 cup yogurt and one bowl with 1/3 cup yogurt.
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey and strawberries into bowl with 1/3 cup yogurt.
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey into one of the bowls with 2/3 cup yogurt.
- Mix Cheerios into remaining bowl with 2/3 cup yogurt.
- Divide honey-sweetened yogurt (no strawberries or Cheerios) evenly between 6 popsicle holders.
- Add a layer of strawberry yogurt to popsicle holders next.
- Finish popsicles with a layer of the yogurt with Cheerios.
- Carefully push sticks into popsicles.
- Freeze popsicles until solid, about 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve popsicles immediately or keep frozen until ready to use. Enjoy!
Loved these Breakfast Cereal Popsicles?
If you enjoyed these delicious pops, you’ll enjoy my other popsicle recipes, too!
- 4-Ingredient Red, White, and Blue Popsicles
- Strawberry Coconut Paletas
- Coconut Milk Iced Coffee Popsicles
- Watermelon Popsicles
And you can find all of my breakfast recipes here!
What is your favorite breakfast treat?