These delicious Crunchy Vegetable Wraps with Coconut-Peanut Dipping Sauce are simple and easy to make … no cooking required!
At this time of year, I will pretty much do anything to avoid standing over a hot stove. It’s just too hot.
I’d probably order takeout every night if my budget, not to mention waistline, allowed it. Instead, I’ve been making lots of no cook summer meals.
These Crunchy Vegetable Wraps with Peanut-Coconut Dipping Sauce are a light and healthy option that’s perfect for steamy summer days … or anytime of year when you don’t feel like cooking!
Crunchy Vegetable Wraps
If you are looking for an easy weeknight recipe, then these Crunchy Vegetable Wraps are it!
The secret ingredient in these wraps is rainbow slaw. It’s a ready-made slaw created from a mixture of vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and more). By using this slaw, you’ll seriously cut down on prep time, while still keeping the recipe super healthy. If you can’t find it, just shred up your favorite veggies (or use regular slaw).
To the slaw, I’ve added fresh peaches and baked tofu. The peaches give a delicious sweetness that’s the perfect complement to the peanut-coconut sauce, and the tofu adds some much needed protein to help keep you full longer.
I love baked tofu. It’s full of flavor, and not bland like you may expect tofu to be. Give it a try, or replace it with your favorite protein.
Then there’s the Peanut-Coconut Sauce … yum! Peanut sauce makes anything better in my opinion, and this one is especially delicious. It’s made with rich, creamy coconut milk and seasoned with red curry powder. Sriracha adds a little kick to this sweet and savory sauce.
This yummy peanut sauce is an indulgent sidekick to all those healthy wrap ingredients. As much as I love veggies, the peanut-coconut dipping sauce is definitely my favorite part!
If you are anything like me, you are going to crave these Crunchy Vegetable Wraps with Peanut-Coconut Dipping Sauce all summer long!
Crunchy Vegetable Wrap with Peanut-Coconut Dipping Sauce
For Peanut Sauce:
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/4 peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red curry powder
- 1 (6-ounce) package baked tofu
- 1 medium peach
- 1 (12-ounce) package rainbow slaw
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large flour tortillas
Prepare peanut sauce:
- Combine peanut sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until smooth, then set aside.
- Cut tofu into small sticks about 1.5-inches long and 1/4-inch wide. Slice peaches into similar size sticks.
- Combine tofu, peaches, and rainbow slaw in a medium bowl.
- Top slaw with lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, cumin, and salt. Gently toss ingredients together.
- Heat tortillas (one at a time) for about 15 seconds in a microwave.
- Cover the center of each tortilla with 1/4 of the vegetable mixture. Then roll up tortillas like a burrito.
- Cut wraps in half and serve with peanut-coconut dipping sauce. Enjoy!
What are your favorite no cook summer meals?