These Easy Egg and Black Bean Tacos are a delicious vegetarian breakfast recipe that also makes a quick weeknight dinner!
Egg and Black Bean Tacos
If you’re looking for a unique breakfast or tasty weeknight meal, this is it!
These Easy Egg and Black Bean Tacos with Spicy Sriracha Mayo are one of my favorite recipes, and I know you’re going to love them, too!
These delicious breakfast tacos are simple to make, and the sriracha sauce is a fun, spicy twist. These Easy Egg and Black Bean Tacos are so fast that you’ll have dinner on the table in well under half an hour.
Make these tacos for dinner tonight!
These easy bean and egg tacos are simple to customize to taste.
Try topping them with sliced avocado, diced tomatoes, or a vinaigrette-dressed carrot cabbage slaw.
The sriracha mayo can also be used other ways … try it as a zesty sandwich spread!
Easy Egg and Black Bean Tacos
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained but not rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 small flour or corn tortillas
- Mix mayonnaise and sriracha together. Set aside.
- Combine black beans, cumin, chili powder, oregano, and salt to taste. Microwave until hot, about 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Season eggs with a dash of salt and pepper. Then add to pan and scramble. Remove from heat.
- Heat tortillas in a hot, dry frying pan or in a microwave, until warm and flexible.
- Top tortillas with eggs and beans.
- Drizzle with the sriracha mayo and sprinkle with feta.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!