Learn how to make this easy White Chocolate Peppermint Bark! Make this white chocolate bark for a gift or keep it all for yourself ... it's the ultimate holiday treat!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you ever tried Peppermint Bark?
It is SO GOOD. You might even call it addictive.
It also makes an awesome gift, because it is very simple to make. And of course, everyone loves it!
My easy Peppermint Bark recipe is the only one you'll need. It only requires two delicious ingredients and takes minutes to prepare. Make a batch for everyone on your list ... I'm even sharing a free printable gift tag!
About the Recipe
Y'all have to try this amazing Peppermint Bark!
This yummy recipe is one of my favorite holiday treats. It tastes delicious, but the best part is that it's sooo simple to make ... practically no effort required.
You'll make this tasty Christmas recipe with two simple ingredients: white chocolate and peppermint candy. And it's ready in minutes. So make a few batches to give to friends and keep some for yourself, too.
How to Make White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
This easy Peppermint Bark take minutes to make with two simple ingredients: candy canes and white chocolate. And the basic steps are so easy:
- Crush the peppermint candy.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Spread the melted chocolate on a foil lined pan.
- Sprinkle with candy.
- Chill until firm, then break into pieces.
With such an easy recipe, you'll want to use the best quality chocolate you can find, of course. I used Ghirardelli white chocolate chips for my bark, but if you can find white chocolate in a block, that will work, too.
If you do buy chips, buy the more expensive brand. Even if you do, you'll still have a gift that costs under $10 to make ... and I'm quoting NYC prices here, so it will probably run you less than $5 elsewhere!
Make sure to make a batch of this easy recipe for Peppermint Bark for yourself, too, or you won't be able to give it away!
How to Package the Bark
This easy Peppermint Bark recipe makes a wonderful gift, and it's easy to wrap up.
I'm also sharing a free printable Candy Cane Gift Tag (with a sweet Wishing You a Sweet Holiday message)! To get the free printable gift tag, just click the image below. Print on card stock for best results.
There's also a blank tag, if you'd like to add your own message.
Related Recipes + More Holiday Gift Ideas
If you loved this delicious chocolate treat, then you need to check out these yummy recipes, too:
- Chocolate Bark ... a basic recipe you can make with any chocolate, plus TONS of fun topping ideas!
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Strawberry Dark Chocolate Bark
- Fruit and Nut Chocolates
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Easy Chocolate Fondue
Looking for more DIY gift ideas? Then, check out these easy crafts + recipes next:
- Tassel Wine Charms
- Wood Slice Snowflake Coasters
- Kids Fishing Game
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- DIY Kids Treasure Box
- DIY Personalized Notepads
- DIY Vintage French Map Coasters
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place candy canes in a plastic zip top bag and crush with a rolling pine. Don't pulverize the candy canes; there should be some chunks.
- Add white chocolate to a medium bowl and place in microwave.
- Microwave chocolate for 35 seconds; stir well. Cook chocolate for another 15 seconds and stir until smooth. If more cooking time is needed, microwave chocolate for 10 seconds, then stir very well. Repeat as needed.
- Spread melted chocolate over foil, about ¼-inch thick.
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes evenly over chocolate.
- Gently press candy canes into chocolate.
- Place baking sheet in freezer for about 10 minutes, or until chocolate is completely solid.
- Cut peppermint bark into pieces using a chef's knife.
- Eat immediately or store peppermint bark in refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!