Get ready for summer fun with the best under $50 pool and beach accessories!
This post contains affiliate links.
Summer is here, which means it’s time to hit the pool and beach! When I lived in NYC, we loved going to Rockaway Beach. I sure miss that place. If I wasn’t living halfway across the country these days, I’d be there this weekend, no doubt!
Now that we’re in Dallas without a coast in sight, my husband and I are all about the pool. I think we spent every weekend at our apartment building’s pool last summer. It was the perfect way to beat the Texas heat!
I can’t hit the pool without some fun, but affordable beach accessories. Which means that it’s time for the next edition of my Faves Under $50 series! Each month, I’m sharing my favorite finds under $50 for everything from clothes to home decor.
To celebrate all things summer, this month I’m sharing the must have under $50 pool and beach accessories!
Faves Under $50: Pool and Beach Accessories
Gone are the days when my husband and I would head to pool with only a towel. These days, we’re all about comfort and cool beach accessories.
With that in mind, I’ve rounded up the must have beach accessories.
I’m sharing everything from cute pool floats to luxurious Turkish towels … all at an awesome price!
Are you ready for some great deals?
COVER UPS and SWIMSUITS
When it comes to beach accessories for women, it all starts with the perfect swimsuit and cover up, right?
Here are some of my faves, and if you’re looking for something cute to go with your bathing suit, make sure to check out my roundup of summer accessories under $50, too!
- Crochet Mix Cover Up Dress – Love the pretty aqua color and cute crochet detail on the sides. Also comes in white and black.
- Patterned Woven Caftan Swim Cover Up – Such a fun print and the shape is easy and flattering. Also comes in a cute black and white print.
- Long Sleeve Striped Knit Cover Up – Cute enough to wear it to the beach then out to dinner after.
- Dip-Dyed Kimono Cover Up – The dip-dye is such a unique touch and the tassels are so fun!
- Lace Trim Ruana – This open front cover up is so chic, plus it’s perfect for hot days.
- Maxi Kaftan – Such a fun, colorful style … love the tassels and sheer fabric! Also comes in black and floral print.
- Stappy Back Swimsuit – Love the unique strap detail, and the ruching on the front is so flattering. Comes in 4 colors.
- High Neck Strappy Back Swimsuit – The trendy high neck on this suit keeps you covered … perfect for chasing kids or for women with larger busts! Love the strappy back detail, too.
- Tiered Tankini Top – Cute and flattering ruffled top that can be paired with different bottoms. Comes in 4 colors, including black.
- Patterned Midkini Top and Bottom – Such a fun a print on this suit, but the best part is that available in bra sizes and goes up to DDD!
- Blue Racerback Top and Bottom – Love the vibrant blue color, cute bra cup detail, and flattering ruching on the bottom, PLUS it comes in bra cup sizes up to DDD.
- Scallop V-Neck One Piece – The scallop neck (and back) is such a fun, trendy touch on an otherwise classic suit.
- Wrap Bikini Top and Bottom – The wrap detail and pattern are fun and flirty, plus it comes in bra cup sizes up to DDD!
BAGS and HATS
My favorite summer beach accessories are always chic bags and hats, perfecting for hauling all your stuff and protecting your face from the sun!
- Black Striped Canvas Tote – Love the stripes and tassel details, plus there are lots of pockets to keep everything organized. Comes in 4 colors.
- Pink Striped Tote Bag – Huge and the stripes are so fun. Also comes in green.
- Pom Pom Straw Tote – How cute are those pom poms? Such a fun bag!
- Large Cotton Beach Tote – This cheap bag (under $20!) comes in a bunch of patterns and colors and has tons of pockets to store all your stuff.
- Lemon Cooler Bag – So cute! I have the watermelon version of this bag, and we love it … it gets tons of compliments. Note: this bag has seams, so it’s not 100% waterproof. Use ice packs instead of loose ice to avoid leaking.
- Adjustable Short Brim Fedora – Cute and easy to wear! Available in tons of colors.
- Cursive Embroidered Hat – The perfect cheeky beach accessory! Comes in 17 different saying options.
- Adjustable Panama Hat – Such a classic … I love the patterned band. Comes in 5 different band options.
No pool day is complete without a beach towel. I like to use something cute.
Here are some faves of mine:
- Round Terry Towel – This pretty towel would make a fun beach mat or unique towel. Comes in 8 patterns and colors.
- Striped Turkish Towels – These towels are thin, absorbent, and come in lots of fun colors.
- Flamingo Beach Towel – Such a cute pattern! Use it as a beach mat or oversized towel.
- Microfiber Beach Towels – Love the bright colors, and they come with a bag to keep you organized, too. There’s also a round version you could use as a beach mat.
Pool Floats are pretty much the trendiest pool and beach accessory around!
Here are some fun options to inspire your pool party:
And here are a few more affordable beach accessories to round out the list!
- Pineapple Chiller – Such a fun way to keep your drink cold! Love the Coconut and Tiki options, too!
- Donut Pool Drink Floats – Keep your drink close by with these adorable holders. The Floatmingo option is also super cute!
- Beach Smartphone Speaker – Amplify your tunes with this awesome retro-style speaker!
- Beach Umbrella – My husband and I have this exact umbrella, and we love it. It’s perfect for pale people who love the beach, and it tilts so you can adjust it as the sun moves across the sky. Make sure to get a sand anchor, too.
- Beach Chairs – I have chairs very similar to these (which come in multiple colors), and I love them. They sit very low, so you can dip your toes in the sand.
Need something fun to take to the beach? Make sure to check out my DIY Yard Games post. And don’t worry, if you don’t want to DIY, I’ve included games you can buy, too!
What are your must have beach accessories?
P.S. Check out my whole Faves Under $50 Series here for more fun, affordable ideas!