These yummy Feta Stuffed Peppers are the perfect recipe for your next party ... or enjoy them as a tasty snack. You won't be able to stop at one!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Remember those Mini Bell Pepper Nachos that I made a couple months ago?
Yum. They were so delicious!
Well, when I made the nachos, I only used half the package of peppers.
Instead of wasting those sweet peppers, I used the rest to make these Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers. And they ended up being so delicious that I had to share the recipe with you!
These colorful peppers are rich, creamy, and absolutely packed with wonderful Mediterranean flavors. The sweet peppers are the perfect counterpart to the zesty feta cheese. Mmm!
Serve these petite peppers with feta stuffing at your next party. They're cute and colorful and absolutely irresistible. I challenge you to eat just one!
How to Make Feta Stuffed Peppers
This Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers recipe is so easy to make.
You'll start by making the filling for these adorable little peppers. It's a delicious mixture of cream cheese, feta, garlic, and dill, and it's super quick to whip up.
To prepare the peppers, cut off the stem end. Slice them in half vertically, then scoop out the seeds.
Add the filling to the pepper halves, them top them with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and bake. So simple!
If you're making this stuffed pepper recipe for a party, you can fill stuff the peppers ahead of time, then refrigerate them.
Right before popping them in the oven, add the panko.
It may take a few more minutes to bake the Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers, but they will be just as delicious, and you'll be able to spend more time with your guests.
Serve these Feta Stuffed Peppers on a pretty tray to make your presentation even more colorful.
I love how the peppers contrast with the blue ikat tray I got a couple years ago. Unfortunately, it's no longer available, but this Ikat Dot Tray would be a good substitute!
Now that you have the recipe, don't delay! Make these mouthwatering Feta Stuffed Peppers for your next party or to satisfy your snack craving!
If you loved these mini peppers, make sure to try my Bell Pepper Nachos next! They're just as cute, colorful, and tasty.
Feta Stuffed Peppers
- nonstick spray
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 pound mini bell peppers, halved and seeded
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray, then top with pepper halves.
- Mix together cream cheese, feta, garlic, and dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then fill pepper halves with mixture.
- Combine panko and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle stuffed peppers with panko. Bake peppers for 10 minutes, or until peppers are hot and panko is lightly browned.
- Serve peppers immediately. Enjoy!