These yummy Feta Stuffed Peppers are the perfect recipe for your next party … or enjoy them as a tasty snack. You won’t be able to stop at one!
This post contains affiliate links.
Remember those Mini Bell Pepper Nachos that I made a couple months ago?
Yum. They were so delicious!
Well, when I made the nachos, I only used half the package of peppers.
Instead of wasting those sweet peppers, I used the rest to make these Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers. Rather than keep this amazing to myself all this time, I had to share it with you!
Feta Stuffed Peppers
These Feta Stuffed Mini Peppers are definitely worth waiting for.
They’re rich, creamy, and absolutely packed with flavor. And the sweet peppers are the perfect counterpart to the zesty feta cheese. Mmm!
These petite peppers are perfect party appetizer, too. Seriously delicious, plus cute and colorful, they are irresistible. I challenge you to eat just one of these Feta Stuffed Sweet Peppers!
How to Make Feta Stuffed Peppers
This Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers recipe is so easy to make.
The filling for these adorable little peppers is a mixture of cream cheese, feta, garlic, and dill … sounds pretty good, right?
The filling gets stuffed in the pepper halves, topped with crunchy panko breadcrumbs, and then baked. So simple!
If you’re making this stuffed pepper recipe for a party, stuff the peppers ahead of time, then refrigerate them.
Right before popping them in the oven, add the panko.
It may take a few more minutes to bake the Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers, but they will be just as delicious, and you’ll be able to spend more time with your guests.
Serve your Feta Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers on a pretty tray to make your presentation even more colorful.
I love how the peppers contrast with the blue ikat tray I got a couple years ago. This Ikat Dot Tray would be a good substitute!
So now that you have the recipe, don’t delay! Make these mouthwatering Feta Stuffed Peppers for your next party or to satisfy your snack craving!
Feta Stuffed Peppers
- nonstick spray
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 pound mini bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1/3 cup panko
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray, then top with peppers.
- Mix together cream cheese, feta, garlic, and dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill pepper halves with cream cheese mixture.
- Combine panko and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle stuffed peppers with panko.
- Bake stuffed peppers for 10 minutes or until hot and panko is lightly browned.
- Serve peppers immediately. Enjoy!
What is your favorite appetizer recipe?