I love a versatile recipe like this Easy Gorgonzola Pear Pizza! It's quick, easy, and delicious to make. Serve it for a party or as a simple weeknight dinner solution!
There's nothing better than a meal that looks impressive, but is super simple to make.
This Easy Gorgonzola Pear Pizza is one of those recipes.
All you need are five simple ingredients, yet the taste is out of this world!
Gorgonzola Pear Pizza
This Pear and Blue Cheese Pizza is the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and crispy.
The combination of sweet pears with tangy gorgonzola is a winning pair, and fresh thyme is a fragrant finishing touch ... yum!
The bold flavor of this Gorgonzola Pizza will trick you into thinking it's difficult to make, but really, it couldn't be easier!
I started by using a thin, premade crust (like Boboli / affiliate link), then topped it with mozzarella, sweet pear slices, and finally, crumbled gorgonzola.
Once this Gorgonzola Pear Pizza was baked, I sprinkled it with fresh thyme for even more flavor.
(Tip: fresh tyme is one of those herbs than can overpower a dish quickly, so don't go overboard.)
My husband and I enjoy making this Easy Gorgonzola Pear Pizza for a quick weeknight meal, but I love serving it at parties, too.
Pair it with wine and a light salad for a simple dinner that your guests will love!
Serve this Easy Gorgonzola Pear Pizza for a casual weeknight dinner or at your next party ... no one has to know it only took you minutes to prepare!
And you'll probably love these Blue Cheese Recipes, too:
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Dates
- Ricotta Blue Cheese Spread
- Buffalo Tatchos (Tater Tot Nachos)
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries, Pecans, and Blue Cheese
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Blue Cheese
Easy Gorgonzola Pear Pizza
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust (Boboli or similar)
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ - ¾ cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese, to taste
- a few sprigs thyme, leaves only
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Top crust with mozzarella cheese.
- Spread pear evenly over the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle pear with the gorgonzola cheese.
- Place pizza in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Cut pizza into wedges, sprinkle with thyme, and serve. Enjoy!
What is your favorite easy, but impressive recipe?